Author Topic: "Q & A" article proposal  (Read 2947 times)

June 04, 2007, 10:00:56 AM
Read 2947 times

Veos

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
I've been active on Veritas for close to 2 months now, and have written two article.  Lately I havn't been very active on the Forum itself due to the large amount of PMs I have been getting from members asking various questions.  Some time ago I realized that it would be of benefit to myself and others if I catalogued these questions along with my answers in a "Q & A" format, and I could post parts of it on Veritas in case anyone else had similiar questions, and was simply afraid to ask them.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback about this, as to whether or not it is worth doing.  If some of you agree that it is worth your while, then I'll happily post a few pages of my Q & A.  All and all I have 25 pages of Q & A from the past 2 months, and I'd probably post about 5 or 6 pages of it.  There are some questions and answers that were a little too advanced or personal to post publicly, but I will pick out some of the most usefull ones I have. 

~Veos
Soham Sivoham Aham Brahma Asmi Mahavakya
Suddha satchitananda purna parabrahma
Chidananda Rupa Sivoham Sivoham

June 04, 2007, 10:34:46 AM
Reply #1

Julianus

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Ah yes; this would be very beneficial for all and also there weren't any new articles on Veritas for a couple of weeks now so I vote "Yes" for a Q&A, Veos.
A thorough familiarity with the occult faculties of everything existing in nature, visible as well as invisible; their mutual relations, attractions, repulsions; the cause of these; in other words a profound and exhaustive knowledge of natural law this was and is the basis of magic.
- Blavatsky

June 04, 2007, 11:11:03 AM
Reply #2

holycleric

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
I think it's definitely worth doing. Two thumbs up from me.
All mankind is of one author, and is one volume. As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee

June 04, 2007, 11:39:50 AM
Reply #3

Oriens Lvx Lucis

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Great idea.

I hope to see some new questions; I've asked you quite a few.

Namaste

June 04, 2007, 09:53:25 PM
Reply #4

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
As embarassing as it might be, I think we should dig up the Q and A's of us older members just for nostalgic sake of seeing what kind of stuff we said the last time we had this idea ^_^ (or maybe that was another forum >_>)

But it's a good idea, Veos, since it gets some of the most often asked questions into a single place for people to read :)

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

June 05, 2007, 11:28:59 PM
Reply #5

Veos

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
Done then.  I'll get to organizing the article within this next week.
Soham Sivoham Aham Brahma Asmi Mahavakya
Suddha satchitananda purna parabrahma
Chidananda Rupa Sivoham Sivoham

June 06, 2007, 12:22:07 AM
Reply #6

Drakoth

• Settling In

• View Profile
Looking forward to it.