Author Topic: Alternative ways to practice instead of the psiwheel for beginners??  (Read 3110 times)

February 27, 2007, 02:10:27 PM
Read 3110 times

da4seen

• View Profile
Hello,

I've read alot peoples posts on various forums about not being able to move the psiwheel but being able to move other objects such as pencils, balloons, etc. I was wondering if there are any other practices good for beginners aside from the psiwheel.

Although i'm planning to continue practicing the psiwheel, I would like to explore other options if I'm not as successful on the psiwheel as others when they first start.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
My Websites:   :o
1 , 2

February 27, 2007, 07:06:12 PM
Reply #1

NathanE

• Posts By Osmosis

• BEEFCAKE BEEFCAKE

• View Profile
hanging mobiels :-P wind chims they look hard but they are pretty easy.
Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause. ~Voltaire

Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems.~Scott Adams

“Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets”

February 27, 2007, 09:43:35 PM
Reply #2

jklo318

• Settling In

• View Profile
I agree it is easier ther is a mobile that hangs in my Spanish class and i play with it when i am bored.

February 28, 2007, 01:54:42 PM
Reply #3

da4seen

• View Profile
I can't wait to i get to the level where I can move objects with little effort.

Yea, the problem I was having with the psiwheel is i had it enclosed in a plastic container because I have fans in my room(Turning off the fans makes my room extremly hott :( ). I read that sometimes enclosing the psiwheel in a object may be difficult for beginners because your subcon sees the plastic/glass container as somewhat blocking the connection between you and the psiwheel itself.

I'm thinking about trying the placing a toothpick in a bowl of water method, i don't see air current in my room affecting that as much as it would affect the psiwheel.

Cross your fingers for me :)

P.S.

I also tried hanging a needle from thread inside a plastic container, but i think the plastic container itself is whats giving me doubts.
1 , 2

March 01, 2007, 08:20:21 PM
Reply #4

Nightshade

• View Profile
A cork or a pencil that is hanging half-way off of a ledge and try to tilt or depress one side enough for it to fall off the ledge.
"You have your whole life to ask a question, and all eternity to find the answer."
                                             ~Me

March 01, 2007, 10:01:06 PM
Reply #5

da4seen

• View Profile
A cork or a pencil that is hanging half-way off of a ledge and try to tilt or depress one side enough for it to fall off the ledge.

Wow very creative and less likely to be affected by the air in my room :). Thanks, i'm going to try that next week :)
1 , 2