Author Topic: A dream i had....  (Read 1181 times)

November 01, 2005, 12:29:00 AM
Read 1181 times

ShadowStriker

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    All Around WTF
    • View Profile
I had a dream the other night, i had the same dream several months back. What happened is that i woke up from sleeping, i looked around my house, no one i knew was there to be found, and the whole world was infested with zombies, so i go out and start killing zombies left and right, i somehow arrive at a huge tall skyscraper, and the sky is red, i fight my way up to the top of the skyscraper, i arrive on the roof and lock the door behind me, and i see the world beggining to become incased in darkness, so i jumped off the building, dont know why. But then i was able to fly, trying to get away from the darkness, but i couldnt escape from it and i was pulled in, and that was the end of the dream. The weird thing is, the first time i had that dream, i had gone to church that night, went to dinner with the family, went home and went to sleep. The 2nd time i hadnt done anything interesting that day. Just stayed home and watched invader zim all day with my lil brother. So can anyone tell me what it means? Cause some people have told me that it means that i dont believe in god, or that im going to defy god by not obeying his divine plan by surviving the end of the world, and so on. So can anyone help me/tell me what my dream means?
The Strong Take From the Weak, The Smart Take From The Strong, The Quick Take From The Smart, And The Weak Rise Up Against Them All

November 01, 2005, 12:34:45 AM
Reply #1

eyesense

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
The darkness may represent something that you fear or an uncomfortable situation. As you said, you tried to fly away from the darkness but were pulled back; this might mean that you might not feel adequate enough to face fears or a situation. In other words, you feel something is beyond your control.
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.