Author Topic: 13 Crystal Skulls  (Read 7389 times)

August 12, 2005, 03:53:19 PM
Read 7389 times

Juggalo

• A Veritas Regular

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Student
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this.  I was watching this show recently that was talking about mysteries of the world and the show mentioned 13 ancient crystal skulls that are supposed to hold special powers and/or special information.  On the net I have read people calling them the computers of ancient people.  Sorry I am sort of going off topic, I just wanted to know who else has heard of them and what are your thoughts on the Crysyal Skulls.  Thanks.
J: What about you, what do you like to eat?
Me: I don't really eat. . .
J: You don't, why?
Me: It makes me have to take a crap. . .
              -Strange conversation between me and a friend.-

August 12, 2005, 05:29:45 PM
Reply #1

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
They're not meant to be possible to make? supposedly cut against their axis so they should crack but don't?
http://www.mendhak.com/paranormal/mystery/show.php?id=25
Maybe they were made with PSI? makes just as much sense as any other explanation, seeing technology has no answers how.

Hmm, I want me the rose quartz one.
How can you explain freedom, never having experienced it.
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL

August 12, 2005, 05:41:17 PM
Reply #2

Shadowx089

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE TALKED ABOUT THE 13 SKULLS. I forgot how it goes but didnt we only find 4 right now. It been like 5 years sence someone talk about this. Well i'm just glad someone found some info on this.

and i'll get one......somehow :smilie:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 05:45:33 PM by Shadowx089 »
Comfort of the Lord, comforted by God.
If nothing existed but the Source and the Source - Created everything - Is the Creation from the Source? - If the Creation can behold intelligence - Then does the Source also have intelligence? - After all - The Source was far more than its Creation.

August 12, 2005, 08:58:41 PM
Reply #3

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile

There are many more than thirteen crystal skulls across the world these days. However, there are thirteen notable skulls that are made of different kinds of crystal. The first complete and most famous is the Mitchell-Hedges skull that was found in an ancient Mayan temple. It's cut of only one piece of crystal and it's cut in a way that scientists are saying it should have split into a billion pieces... but it didn't. The lower jaw can be removed and everything. There is absolutely no traces of carving or really any marking at all on these things... it's amazing. The only thing that could cut through the crystal the Mitchell-Hedges skull was cut of is diamond... and the man-power it would take back then would add up to about three hundred year's worth of work. Also, the size and type of crystal wasn't available to that area... so maybe the crystal came from somewhere else or maybe some other civilization made the skull. Aztecs had an obsession with skulls. Who knows.

No one's got any idea where they came from. It's all guesswork. Most of them have been found in South America but there have been others. They've been juggled around and traded and sold and auctioned. Finding where they came from is almost impossible. Just like making those skulls were. They sent the Mitchell-Hedges skull to various crystal experts and crystal optical equipment manufacturers for examination. They said it was cut against the natural axis of the crystal, meaning that it SHOULD HAVE split. And yet it didn't... some sources I've looked at have said that it is impossible for us with even our lasers and technology to duplicate it.

No one's sure where the hell they came from. The Mayans thought they were from the Goddess of Death. But no one can be sure... there just isn't any trace or proof of them. They supposedly can induce dreams of the Mayan civilizations and rituals. In one case there was a skull that was on display in a museum. The workers demanded they cover it up at night because they said that it moved around on its own.

They're also not sure why they exist or how old they are. They have all these prisms and such inside that create different light patterns and optical illusions when subjected to light and color patterns. It's strange. Some people think that the skulls have something to do with the date of December 21, 2012 which is the end of the Mayan calender. But then again, not all the skulls are of Mayan origin though most of them suggest it. Who knows.

That's my bit. If you want to read the full thing here's the site.

* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

August 12, 2005, 09:56:03 PM
Reply #4

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
They're not meant to be possible to make? supposedly cut against their axis so they should crack but don't?
Maybe they were made with PSI? makes just as much sense as any other explanation, seeing technology has no answers how.

Hmm, I want me the rose quartz one.
[quote author =Frozen]That's my bit. If you want to read the full thing here's the site.

http://www.mendhak.com/paranormal/mystery/show.php?id=25[/quote]

Hmm notice anything similar, in mine and frozens posts..... :biggrin: :elephant:
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL

August 13, 2005, 12:45:37 PM
Reply #5

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
Wasn't this an episode of Stargate...
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

August 13, 2005, 06:48:36 PM
Reply #6

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
Haha, I didn't even notice. ^_^

Everyone always steals the first unfluffy google hit. Didn't you know that?
(Trying to dig up my National Geo mag about the Mayans maybe it has something in there...)
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

August 13, 2005, 11:25:20 PM
Reply #7

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
Wasn't this an episode of Stargate...
Stargate uses crystals alot, probably was on stargate.
Try Tachyon[/URL

August 14, 2005, 04:48:39 AM
Reply #8

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
No, there was an episode that actually involved a crystal skull.
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

August 14, 2005, 06:59:57 AM
Reply #9

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
What did I say?  :elephant:
Try Tachyon[/URL

August 14, 2005, 03:46:13 PM
Reply #10

Juggalo

• A Veritas Regular

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Student
    • View Profile
Interesting, thank you all for your comments.  A quick question just came in to mind, dose anyone know if any of the crystal skulls have come into contact with one another, or have all these people studying the skulls only looked at them one at a time?  Maybe we do not understand them only because we have not found them all and united them.  I have also heard that they are located all over the world, what if one civilization used the skull in it's posession to contact other civilizations with crystal skulls in their possesion across the world.  I don't know, just a thought.
J: What about you, what do you like to eat?
Me: I don't really eat. . .
J: You don't, why?
Me: It makes me have to take a crap. . .
              -Strange conversation between me and a friend.-

August 14, 2005, 04:25:53 PM
Reply #11

Zake

• Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Staff

• Personal Text
    Veritas Staff
    • View Profile
There have been studies with multiple skulls; some people or groups of people even own two or three of them.  I don't think anyones ever gotten them all together just to see what happens, though.
Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

August 14, 2005, 07:47:41 PM
Reply #12

Darkflame

• Posts By Osmosis

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
There have been studies with multiple skulls; some people or groups of people even own two or three of them.  I don't think anyones ever gotten them all together just to see what happens, though.

You become all powerful like in the Phantom. >_>

It does look interesting, but the site is pretty much your regular conspiracy theorist limiting the conclusions to those that are sensational. Just like trying to interpret all of those prophecies as something, not finding the thing from the prophecy.

August 15, 2005, 12:44:21 AM
Reply #13

dreamingcarnage

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Isnt this exactly the Phantom except with a cryptic 13 rather then 4? was phantom before this started getting circulated around?

August 15, 2005, 02:39:31 AM
Reply #14

Velocity

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    Mic Check, One, Two
    • View Profile
wow... Phantom... thats old. I use to worship that movie when I was younger.

Anyway, this is an intruiging topic. I've never heard of Crystal Skulls..

*googles it*