Author Topic: A Theory on Existence  (Read 5262 times)

July 07, 2005, 08:00:48 AM
Read 5262 times

Aganlex

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Pleased to speak to you again, all of you.

It has been a a while since this theory suddenly came into my head, whether it be by inspiration or by coincidence. Since I've never really believed in a God, who would be almighty or the creator of life, I also didn't believe in a devil, as a creature of evil.

But how would I explain the good and bad in the world then? In my earlier years, I could not. Later on, I found believe in some sort of Godlike power, inpersonal, but "good" (how relative could it's definition be...). And what about evil, how would I explain it? In earlier years... not, just as "good". Later on, I also blamed it upon a Godlike power (actually Devillike or demonish), a power of "evil". Still, keeping hold of the dualisms good <> bad/evil, health <> sickness, etc..., I wasn't satisfied. Why would there be so much "bad" in the world. It was one of the reasons a God could not exist for me. Even a Godlike power was wrong to me.

And , about two months ago, something happened what made the pieces fit in their places, at least, for me they did. I suddenly came to realize in myself that I had a view that actually made sense to me, and some of my classmates (and after you've read this, I also hope to you). There is no good power, no bad power. What made this world how it is then? In the next few paragraphs, I hope to explain the foundation of my believe in the world, a theory I have on existence.

There is a power (at least I think so...), greater than anyone could imagine, luring behind the horizon, unreachable to many, reachable to some. A power which is NOT good NOR bad. A completely neutral power in which all knowledge rests. A power that is some sort of primal energy. I call it the Xi'phara (also to be written als Shi'phara). Next to this energy, there is another energy. This energy is also totally neutral and it is very similar to the primal energy. A big difference is that the Xi'phara contains all energy that contains knowledge, rather than this normal energy (Phara) which actually carries no knowledge at all. The universe and life came from energy humping together resulting into the physical plane of existence. This plain completely rests in the Phara. The Xi'phara is to be told as the energy surrounding all planes. It will never reach to you, you are the one that has to reach IT (that may sound familiar to most of you). The normal Phara reaches as I've said everywhere on the physical plane and its horizon. But then, there also is a Phara that reaches out as a spiritual or astral plane. And THAT is where souls jump in.

According to this theory, souls come from "soulwells" which form out of the Xi'phara. They are not FILLED with the Xi'phara, but as stated above, with the spiritual form of the Phara. From these soulwells come the souls. They enter a newmade body whenever it begins its own life (this would be the moment the oocyt and the spermatocyt merge to a new human). Whenever one dies, the soul returns to the soulwell. Whenever a soulwell has no soul inside of a body, it generates a new one. With this comes the fact souls will stay at soulwells forever whenever the are created.

And this is exactly where reincarnation jumps in. A person conciousness come from the spiritual Phara and can make contact to the soulwell. Then, a person can see past lifes. The soul can also make contact with the Xi'phara, and THAT is where clairvoyance and alike jump in. The soul can also connect to other souls by a link between the souls which uses the soulwells and Xi'phara as travelling medium. Twin souls can be stated as a mistake in the system whereby two souls come from the soulwell at the same moment (oops!).
And with this step, we come to the fact that actually every system knows mistakes. "Faults" in the energy create things we call "bad" or "sickness" or "evil" etc. I like to state that one's conciousness can transform the Phara so it gets errors in it. The person then misuses the neutral energy, which is very unfortunate. Viruses can be stated as accidentally created errors in the system. The system itself is not good, nor bad, it is pure, as I would call it.

And last but not least, how about angels, spiritual guides? They are souls from either people who have already died or (in the case of angels), souls who have had the ultimate contact with the Xi'phara: the phase of enlightenment. They can guide our unconcious part of the soul through existence. The same goes for what we would call demons and other "bad" entities. Instead, they are the souls of people who have accepted errors in the system as truth.

I hope everyone understands what I believe in, and if you might have questions, please ask them to me. I hope I'll be able to answer them. I also hope some of you will find this "theory" rather acceptable, and that they would at least use some statements I made as a guiding line in their believe. Yet, I know that would be to much asked.

I hope you will do good in your life and please do not conciously misuse the Phara. Érmando,

-Aganlex

EDIT: There is still one last point I want to add. Just as in the Matrix, this theory would suggest you've already made your choices. They are already known in the Xi'phara. That is why seeing the future works. You only have to understand the chocies. And that is not the only reason you should live (for the learning). When knowing the future, you can change it. You have that power. Doing this is a learnful experience, and that is whyreincarnation, enlightenment, etc. work well in this system.
Life is a complicated game of choices and events: the one affects the other...

July 09, 2005, 09:47:07 AM
Reply #1

abzu

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
haha i stopped at "good and bad"

see buddha 101: "where are east and west in the sky? they don't exist, people make up things and believe that they're true." (my paraphrase, cool eh? 8)

basically brah, good and bad are arbitrary, BS, and straight up don't exist. they're judged largely by the cultures in which the action happens. not only is everything neutral, even neutral is BS, things just happen. that's all there is to it. sometimes these things are beneficial, sometimes these things serve no purpose, sometimes these things put money in my pocket, sometimes things help us find Annie's gold locket.

ok i read the rest, it seems to be a hodge podge of ideas from different religions.

my favorite existence theory is that we're all a part of the universe playing a game of cellular automata and that the point of of the game is to create a universe that can recreate itself but also be eternal.  this theory involved a whole lot of physics and my head exploded but i also didn't save the chat logs so just work with that.
Open wings cast this valley in the shade.

July 09, 2005, 11:22:55 AM
Reply #2

Aganlex

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Thank you, abzu.

I'd like to say I agree with you, on these several points you made. Most of all, I agree with you that it is some sort of "religion shake". I can also find ideas from lets say (and this is a very extreme example) the "Force" of Star Wars, since this energy flows through every living being. Thereby comes the ability it can be manipulated by anyone, which is very much the same as in psionics. And this way, we could go on and on and on...

But the most important thing is, I think, it grants someone, just as is every other religion, some form of faith to keep a grasp on :).

Érmando

- Aganlex

July 09, 2005, 11:55:16 AM
Reply #3

abzu

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
The reason we live is a weak electrical charge that keeps our heart pumping and our neurons firing.  It's like a very low output battery powered by chemical reactions.  That's what I've been lead to believe.
Open wings cast this valley in the shade.

July 10, 2005, 08:35:12 PM
Reply #4

wokendreams

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    All power is within.
    • View Profile
Your system; it lacks prioritization and Orginazation.Yourself; you need to find yourself before you can find the truth in your own words. abzu is right when he say's its a hodge podge... never mind, you seem up tight about it (the way its punctuated). Mabey let go and relax, sum it all up in one or two sentences. Just my thoughts on whats wrong and right about it; but I'm wrong like everyone else; so.
:elephant:<---it's an elephant
Google will show your posts. Carefull.

July 14, 2005, 05:50:08 AM
Reply #5

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
If he finds the truth in his words he may also find himself, priority is of but small relevance.
When you find the answer you might wonder why you took so long, you may also realise it's significance is not that important in the scheme of things, you might find that your life is exactly the same regardless of what you know. Simply because it finding what you seek you might find it is merely what you already have.

As you can see my priority is to be as vague as possible.

The elephant is quite awesome.
It is a sad loss to the community it's departure, but it will live on in our thoughts.
How can you explain freedom, never having experienced it.
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL

July 14, 2005, 10:02:24 AM
Reply #6

Aganlex

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Thank you people,

First of all I would like you, wokendreams, to know that the post I made actually IS a summary. It might sound insane, but it is. Everything about it is in my thoughts and memory, so with all the other information, you might find it pretty well organized :).

And SleepWalker, I agree that priorities aren't really relevant.

Last but not least:
... you need to find yourself before you can find the truth in your own words...
As said in (I'm not sure) some sort of TV programm: "The truth is out there." In the "primal force", there is only truth. Yourself, you have an indirect connection to truth. At this moment, you might say everything you say is true, but you do not have to find yourself to find the truth in your own words :). Just find a connection to the real truth, which actually, isn't inside yourself.

Hope I made myself clear :)

-Aganlex

July 17, 2005, 05:08:01 PM
Reply #7

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
I differ on the thought that it isn't inside yourself, in being part of all things it is in everyone.
So wherever you look it is there.
the dog is cruisin' :dog:
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL

July 18, 2005, 12:14:00 AM
Reply #8

Lightbringer

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Spiritual Warrior
    • View Profile
Looking for other entities to tell you the truth leads to the creation of dogma.  Dogma leads to ignorance.  Ignorance leads to arrogance.  That's a path best left unexplored.

If you can't come up with the truth on your own, you aren't using your many gifts to their full extent (including that big mushy grey thing between your ears).  Don't become part of that staggering majority.
The thing that really fascinates me about people is their ability to have no idea what's going on even though it's going on in plain sight all around them and the even more amazing tendency to argue violently when one of these obvious things is presented to them.

August 08, 2005, 01:39:16 PM
Reply #9

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile

As said in (I'm not sure) some sort of TV programm: "The truth is out there." I

-Aganlex

this was from The X-Files Aganlex, yes I'm making yet another sci-fi reference. at the heart of all of what I do, I'm a writer. or at least I have stories floating around in my head.

do they exist or are they merely not born yet?
:wink:
Boo-ya!

August 08, 2005, 03:50:18 PM
Reply #10

MDKDeath

• Settling In

• View Profile
The buhdisst know that good and bad exist, They also know that it's only a perception.

They beileve that a good action is from egolessness, and a bad action is from an ego.

They used different wording for ego though, I forgot the exact wording.

August 10, 2005, 02:52:40 AM
Reply #11

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
You seem quite obsessed with the word ego.
Bad action would come from self-important desire, an indulgance for gains limited primarily to the self, good from a selfless act with no expectant payment.
Good deeds are ther own reward so to speak.

Entertainment is a way for people to voice their theories on existance without ridicule.
It would be truly awesome if into a non-christian world of today, if christianity was brought out.
How insane would a person screaming of devils and damnation be percieved.

Try Tachyon[/URL

August 26, 2005, 11:46:44 PM
Reply #12

Oblivion

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
The buhdisst know that good and bad exist, They also know that it's only a perception.

They beileve that a good action is from egolessness, and a bad action is from an ego.

I don't believe so to speak in the whole egolessness because your ego is your self, so to be what buhdissts say is good is to be selfless which is impossible because all things relate to self. Provide an example of selflessness and I'll attempt to prove it is selfish. If I cannot then I cannot and selflessness will exist to me.
"I know everything!" they look at me stupidly, "Oh yeah? Then how do you stop a balck hole?" "I don't remember...""So then you don't know everything do you?""I said I know everything, not that remembered everything!"

"I can do anything!"Oh yeah! Then fly!"I said I CAN do anthing not I will do it."

August 27, 2005, 02:47:24 AM
Reply #13

TheThing

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile

I don't believe so to speak in the whole egolessness because your ego is your self, so to be what buhdissts say is good is to be selfless which is impossible because all things relate to self. Provide an example of selflessness and I'll attempt to prove it is selfish. If I cannot then I cannot and selflessness will exist to me.
DarkDuck not banning yo ass. :teethy:
TheThings's Flatmate.

August 27, 2005, 09:40:52 AM
Reply #14

Silver_Archer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Prophet of Doom

• View Profile
I wasnt aware the primary premise of buddhism was to be good by being selfless. The primary motive of buddhism doesn't even revolve around the idea of doing good, it is concerned with solving the problem of human suffering. So yeah, as per Buddhist thought your self is just your ego, a creation of your mind from the things you experience. What the buddhists propose is to end suffering by the dissolution of the ego, as in to become selfless in the sense of having no self, not in the sense of having, exhibiting, or motivated by no concern for oneself; unselfish. Entirely different things.
<Forg> Everything is adjustable when you have a saw.