Author Topic: Can your past life affect you future?  (Read 3818 times)

August 31, 2004, 05:47:08 AM
Reply #15

Mejita

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
Yes you could go there aswell, I've been there alot and have learned alot. A very useful place. If you can't seem to get there, I simply do meditation everyday to increase my chance of catching a vision of my past life or my future, I can tell the difference from what I see.
"...pain is weakness leaving the body..."
~the dark one~

"..you take the red pill, you wake from the dream and believe whatever you want to believe....you take the blue pill,you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.."
~Morpheus-The Matrix~

~Mejita, Representative and Master of the Brotherhood fo the Dragon, and keeper of the enternal dragon spirit Chaotisy and Meehimn~

September 09, 2004, 07:04:16 AM
Reply #16

Shijo

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
so
So how would one go to these Akashic Records?

Forgive me, it's the first I've heard of them.

September 11, 2004, 12:02:32 AM
Reply #17

Mejita

• A Veritas Regular

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
If you knew how to project first then you would be able to get there. Once your able to get you spirit to the spirit realm either by astral projection or dreamscape, you have to tell yourself that you are looking for the Akashic Records, in that moment you should be there. The Records is like the information center of everything, you can learn past, present, and the possible future.
"...pain is weakness leaving the body..."
~the dark one~

"..you take the red pill, you wake from the dream and believe whatever you want to believe....you take the blue pill,you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.."
~Morpheus-The Matrix~

~Mejita, Representative and Master of the Brotherhood fo the Dragon, and keeper of the enternal dragon spirit Chaotisy and Meehimn~

September 19, 2004, 09:11:12 AM
Reply #18

Neti Neti

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nightrundesigns.com/jp/linx/modules/tutorials/viewtutorial.php?tid=25
Think of it like this. It is all one life. The death is just a... quick nap. It is apart of the next life, moving in one sequence.

This is time. So, past lives would affect your current life. It is just one movement. Until you settle past life problems, they will contuine to manifest their selves. The best way to do this however, is to settle this lifes ones. Since they are more than likely past lives remanifesting, along with current issues. Settle this life's problems, and stay in the moment. Try not to creathe too many new ones, and justbe present. This will inturn help to settle past ones, and stop the creation of future ones. Remember... one movement.
People only see what they are prepared to see.

Give all to love; obey thy heart.

Insist on yourself; never imitate... Every great man is unique.

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

Speak what you think today in words as hard as cannon-balls and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today.[/I]
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Place Of Heart Board

September 22, 2004, 05:50:17 PM
Reply #19

Shant

• A Familiar Feature

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
As far as I know about the past lives is that every soul needs to progress to higher steps, and the only way to have this progress is by the human body, that is why the soul enters a human body form to pass through tests during his life which will help the soul to progress or retreat. The soul when enters a body it knows the family that it is going to have and the surrounding that it is going to live in, it chooses these all to help it's progress. And this progress has steps, and there is the highest step. And going up on these steps depends on the karma, as much as our karma is low then we shall be in a higher step. Like priests and Prophets are in higher steps. And I read that when you work with positive powers, like healing powers as Reiki, it will help your soul progress faster and that means that you will face more difficulties in shorter time, because these difficulties are the tests.
     And about the effect of our past lives on our current one, I think that it has an effect. When we have a problem with someone and we keep hate in our soul against this person, there will be a negative connection between us, and this connection won't disappear after our death because it exists in the upper 3 chakras that we don’t lose by death. So when we born again we shall still have this negative feeling to this soul and somehow we shall face this soul again because there is an energy between us that needs to set free. Maybe this is why religions ask us to forgive. And another thing is that some people when they travel to another country they feel so close to that country, they feel as if they were there before and they don’t want to leave the place, they say that this man's soul was in that country in his past life. There are many examples on this and some do some kind of mathematic calculation to know where they were in their past life.
      But there is a question that yet I didn’t have a satisfying answer to, it's about why inhabitance is in increase?  That means that more souls are coming to earth, the answer that I got to this is that earth is ill, like when any part of our body is ill then our concentration and energy will go to that part, this is why more souls are coming to earth. But more souls began to come to earth since the beginning of  birth. So maybe there are so many souls somewhere that need the birth to happen for them to have bodies and have their progress, or maybe the soul is having its new life in faster periods because the earth is ill, or maybe the both?!
"Sins, though, are succeeded by bitter weeping,
So hopeless, pernicious and remorseful;
To you, o Lord, I do address, the shamed, suffering from countless sins,
Vile and perilous, my tear-written pleas,
The wails worthy of compassion."
Grigor Narekatsi ( The Book Of Sadness)

September 22, 2004, 06:36:18 PM
Reply #20

Apoc

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I'm not buddhist or anything but I thought the beliefe was you are reincarnated until you have finally have found 'Enlightenment' or something? Can someone correct me if I'm wrong.
"All knowledge, is ultimately, self knowledge."
Bruce Lee

September 22, 2004, 06:58:46 PM
Reply #21

Neti Neti

• Veritas Furniture

• he-who-posts-lots

• Personal Text
    he-who-posts-lots
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nightrundesigns.com/jp/linx/modules/tutorials/viewtutorial.php?tid=25
Your right...to a degree. You reincarnate until all of your karma is dissolved. And the desire to create more karma...which is desire itself. But, you have to have the desire to end it, inorder for it to end. Desire is it's own destruction.
People only see what they are prepared to see.

Give all to love; obey thy heart.

Insist on yourself; never imitate... Every great man is unique.

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

Speak what you think today in words as hard as cannon-balls and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today.[/I]
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Place Of Heart Board

September 23, 2004, 11:27:47 AM
Reply #22

Orthas

• Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Archivist

• Personal Text
    Page of Cups
    • View Profile
i guess a description for enlightenment is freedom from desire, you can't leave samsara if you still have a desire for things in it.
“And you shall drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste.” -Almustafa, Garden of the Prophet.

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur