Author Topic: Tips for Recording your Dreams  (Read 14127 times)

July 20, 2005, 02:06:07 PM
Reply #15

treibholz

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
I remember a dream from almost every night and I record the ones that seem important or are in great detail. I have be4en recording and interpreting them for several years. A couple times I have dreamt things and wrote them down that  have happened months later. When I dream about someone, I usually tell them about it so that if it happens they say, 'Hey didn't you tell me you dreamt of this?' I can control myself in my dreams, but only if no one is there, which is pretty pointless anyways. All I can do is play with the detail and run around checking out the landscapes and try to relate the landscape to one I know personally. It doesn't happen often, and usually I try to half wake myself up so I can control more of the dream but all I have is the dream's landscape going on forever and ever.

I was wondering what else I could do to be able to control my dreams more and how/if I can fine tune my dreams to be precog.

Any suggestions?

August 28, 2005, 11:33:19 AM
Reply #16

SleepWalker

• Posts By Osmosis

• Pool Boy

• Personal Text
    Pinkus Elephantus
    • View Profile
Pehaps you could try false awakening if you can control your dream, when you wake up in another dream you will have a new landscape.
How can you explain freedom, never having experienced it.
From the moment we ar born we conform to the physical world. In narrow awareness of all that there is to percieve.
Try Tachyon[/URL

September 04, 2005, 07:42:38 PM
Reply #17

psychicT0201

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas_Hobo - Master of Hobokinesis
    • View Profile

Edit: Wow, Some of the old posts are kind of embarrassing. I think I'll just leave it to "I'm Always half awake."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 02:39:45 PM by psychicT0201 »

June 14, 2007, 10:04:28 PM
Reply #18

comrad_Zer0

• Settling In

• View Profile
I sorta slow in this way.. I don't have dreams to remember.. As we all know Everyone has several dreams a night nearly every night yet I dont Remember one! So therefore I have Nothing to record. I tried affermations <--- "you know what I mean for 2 weeks straight with no breaks (I'm Portraying as Being Very Consistant)
Yet my results are

Nada, Zippo, zip, zil Zaro,Zero, 0 and nothing.... and help would be greatly appriciated. (I need to work on my typing)

February 28, 2012, 12:27:30 PM
Reply #19

Arkvoodle

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    Diabolical
    • View Profile
I am unsure of wether this constitutes grave digging or not, but I may as well resurrect this thread with a personal trick that helps a lot.

When I dream, something I find particularly useful is to draw what I have seen. Quick doodles and notes beside them are enough to keep a memory alive and even allow it to be explored. However, if you deviate from what happened in the dream, that can mess up exploration a tad.   

Personally, I rarely get to note down my dreams. I'm always in such a rush in the mornings, and thus I forget them fairly quickly. Unfortunate, really.

February 28, 2012, 01:20:01 PM
Reply #20

Violet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighborhood Verigeek.
    • View Profile
I am unsure of wether this constitutes grave digging or not, but I may as well resurrect this thread with a personal trick that helps a lot.

It's fine, really. The thread's a sticky anyway.