Author Topic: Intuitive i have questions  (Read 2944 times)

May 12, 2019, 09:55:09 AM
Read 2944 times

cherubface

• Settling In

• View Profile
What should i do to make my body as healthy as possible?

How can i meet the right people

Also some sabotaging others
How do i get rid of them
I dont know exactley who they are but i feel some other try sabotaging
I have had some things happening me

May 12, 2019, 01:58:43 PM
Reply #1

الظلام

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
    • The Infernal Sanctuary
If you are asking how to become more healthy in a physical way, then I find that physical exercise and an active lifestyle is always the most direct and effective answer.

If you are asking how to become more healthy in an Astral/Energetic way, exercise and physical conditioning is still also a good answer here too.
Your physical body and energy body are connected to each other, so if you improve your physical body through exercise and physical activity, your energy body will gradually get stronger as well.
In particular, as you physically condition your body, you will be conditioning your astral body's vital power/life force as well, which is an important factor in health for both.
While there are other things that can help you be healthy, I find that this is the most direct and efficient way to take control of your health.

Other than that, if you are good at energy work, you could practice accumulating large amounts of vital energy into your body and then releasing it, this way you will be directly strengthening your energy body.
This should be done on a daily basis, in order for it to be effective.

Tell me more about what you mean here. What kind of people are you looking for?

How do i get rid of them
I dont know exactley who they are but i feel some other try sabotaging
I have had some things happening me

If I understand correctly, you feel like some other people may be cursing you through magic?

July 15, 2019, 07:27:01 AM
Reply #2

Gaia

• View Profile
What should i do to make my body as healthy as possible?

Plant based diet (vegan) is a must, otherwise you wont be healthy.
Do not drink tap water, do not use fluoride toothpaste, drink plenty of tea while fasting.

Do not eat processed food. ALways try to eat fresh vegetables from organic garden (you can make yours).

Pratice Yoga (Hatha, Raja etc) and you'll be the healthiest man alive

July 21, 2019, 01:00:47 AM
Reply #3

Oxide

• Settling In

• View Profile
By far the easiest and best way to meet people and make friends is to join an evening class, or club, etc. in something you are interested in. If you canít think of anything, go down to your local library, or college, and looked at their list of whatís on offer locally or at the college. You donít have to be good or proficient in any of them to join. You are joining to learn.
Needless to say that if you take this root it is best to join a class or club because you have a genuine interest in whatís on offer, not to just make friends, otherwise one will just come over as being needy. In other words, let the friendships develop naturally in an organic way, so to speak, or you will be back where you started with unsuitable friends, or with you being shunned instead.

How do i get rid of them
Make other plans that donít include them.
Remain polite, but let them know you have something else on, you know, that evening class in your new found interest.
You need a legitimate excuse, then it wonít be awkward or difficult for you to show them the door; and it will become increasingly easier as you make new friends. Remember, though, to remain polite with those you donít want in your life anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU

Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:15:48 AM by Oxide »