Author Topic: The place where the constructs are created.  (Read 205 times)

January 17, 2019, 02:56:06 AM
Read 205 times

KinoLau

• View Profile
Hi there,
today I would like to compare with you on the "where" a construct is created.
To be able to make the best of it, a little digression is necessary on a technique that I learned some years ago, in the context of shamanism, before I became interested in the psi: the kahiki.

Kahiki is essentially a mental space, freely malleable. The technique was used by Hawaiian shamans who - believing this world to be a "dream" or a reflection of a different dimension - worked in that dimension to produce changes in reality, such as making rain or healing.

To produce changes in reality it is necessary to reproduce as faithfully as possible the desired scenario in kahiki, as if it had already happened. Accuracy added to attention, allow the manifestation of the desired change.

The technique of kahiki obviously is not limited only to this, but it is this aspect that interests me to deepen.

In the years before my interest in psi, I found it very useful and very practical to create in kahiki, what I later discovered to be called mirror shield.

Basically when I felt threatened by someone, I entered the kahiki, I imagined this someone and I closed it in a small room with walls of mirrors, as well as mirrors were made also the floor and the ceiling. The person in question stopped talking to me and every time he tried, something prevented him or simply distracted him.

Now that I know the existence of psychic constructs, I am quite convinced that my mirror room was one of them, but I wonder: where did I create my "mirror shield"?

Certainly I did not create it as a construct should be created according to the many guidelines that I found on this forum too, but it worked (and to be honest, it still works as a method).

I am also aware that closing eyes and imagining something is not doing psi.

Since I'm not practical for remote viewing, could it be something similar, combined with the creation of a construct?

Or is the creation of a construct possible "on different levels"? On a physical one, so to speak, and on a psychic one?

Thank you for any answers.

KL

January 18, 2019, 07:44:41 AM
Reply #1

Rayn

• Settling In

• View Profile
    • Noein
KinoLau, due to integrity issues with the community, there really isn't a community anymore, and, due to lack of interests by kobok to keep regularly working on the site besides moderation, you likely will not get any meaningful answers. Due to integrity issues of the community, I no longer posts meaningful content on here, BUT I am working on material on constructs that will be up on my site soon (the link to my site is in my signature and on my profile). I am only responding so you don't get frustrated at the whole subject, as a whole, due to a zombie forum. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 08:03:48 AM by Rayn »

January 18, 2019, 08:41:52 AM
Reply #2

KinoLau

• View Profile
Thank you Rayn for the information.
For what it's worth, I think it's a real shame. Here I found many answers and many ideas.

I live in Italy and spaces like this to talk about psychic energy and its applications, there are none. Perhaps there are not many Italians interested in the subject  :P

See you soon on the new site.  :cool:

January 18, 2019, 10:28:54 PM
Reply #3

الظلام

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
    • The Infernal Sanctuary
Hi there,
today I would like to compare with you on the "where" a construct is created.
To be able to make the best of it, a little digression is necessary on a technique that I learned some years ago, in the context of shamanism, before I became interested in the psi: the kahiki.

Kahiki is essentially a mental space, freely malleable. The technique was used by Hawaiian shamans who - believing this world to be a "dream" or a reflection of a different dimension - worked in that dimension to produce changes in reality, such as making rain or healing.

To produce changes in reality it is necessary to reproduce as faithfully as possible the desired scenario in kahiki, as if it had already happened. Accuracy added to attention, allow the manifestation of the desired change.

The technique of kahiki obviously is not limited only to this, but it is this aspect that interests me to deepen.

In the years before my interest in psi, I found it very useful and very practical to create in kahiki, what I later discovered to be called mirror shield.

Basically when I felt threatened by someone, I entered the kahiki, I imagined this someone and I closed it in a small room with walls of mirrors, as well as mirrors were made also the floor and the ceiling. The person in question stopped talking to me and every time he tried, something prevented him or simply distracted him.

Now that I know the existence of psychic constructs, I am quite convinced that my mirror room was one of them, but I wonder: where did I create my "mirror shield"?

Certainly I did not create it as a construct should be created according to the many guidelines that I found on this forum too, but it worked (and to be honest, it still works as a method).

I am also aware that closing eyes and imagining something is not doing psi.

Since I'm not practical for remote viewing, could it be something similar, combined with the creation of a construct?

Or is the creation of a construct possible "on different levels"? On a physical one, so to speak, and on a psychic one?

Thank you for any answers.

KL

Before I elaborate, I am not technically a "psion", I'm a magician - so my answer may be a little different than how a psion would answer.

To begin with, the concept you mention as "Kahiki" is actually a pretty good concept to understand how things work in regards to magic or occult practices.

What you are describing as Kahiki is very similar to what is usually called the "Mental Sphere" by magicians.
Essentially, magicians work under the perspective that this world exists on multiple levels or "dimensions", and the Mental Sphere is the dimension of pure thought, perception, ideas, and is where our own consciousness resides. You could also say it is the "psychic" plane.

Through the use of our imagination and mental faculties(concentration, will, etc.), we operate in the Mental Sphere and cause it to change. And if our mental abilities are strong and we operate on the Mental Sphere with enough potency, we can cause change in the lower spheres as well, like the physical world.

Now in regards to "constructs" - they always originate first in the Mental Sphere.
Everything created by the mind manifests in the Mental Sphere first, because that is where our mind and mental abilities operate in the first place.
Every time you imagine something, or do any kind of psychic work, you are automatically working on the Mental Sphere.

But while all constructs originate within the Mental Sphere, usually when psions try to create a construct with psychic energy they are also working with the "Astral Plane" that is adjacent to our world. The Astral Plane is the dimension in between the physical world and Mental Sphere, and it is also where "psychic energy" exists in the form that we understand it, and where actual energetic constructs are made.

Constructs can never be made in the physical world, because psi energy is not physical. However, constructs within the Astral can affect the physical world, as long as it is powerful enough.

Working in the Mental Sphere is automatically done whenever you do any kind of mental practice, and working on the Astral is done either when you try to work with psi energy or simply try to use your imagination/mental abilities with enough potency on the Mental Sphere.

For example, when you were practicing moving psi from your solar plexus into your hands and creating constructs in between them, you were working both on the Astral Plane and the Mental Sphere. The Mental Sphere is automatically being worked on because you are using your imagination to guide the psi, and of course you are working with the Astral as well because you are working with psi energy.
So basically, you commanded psi in the Astral Plane by using your imagination in the Mental Sphere.

The "mirror shield" you practiced probably operated on both the Mental Sphere and Astral Sphere too.
By using your imagination and intention, you automatically worked on the Mental Sphere, but assuming you did this with enough power and effectiveness, it probably affected the Astral Plane as well, and this likely influenced the physical world, similar to a "spell".

I expect all this information to be a little confusing, so feel free to ask questions.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:33:20 PM by الظلام »

January 21, 2019, 12:40:16 AM
Reply #4

KinoLau

• View Profile
Hi الظلام,
you have been very clear!

So if I understand correctly, I can operate indifferently in the Mental Sphere, on the astral plane or "believe" to operate on the physical one and consequently influence the other two levels.

So without wanting to offend anyone, we could say that there are no substantial differences between the creation of a shield that protects a house for example and a spell of protection: in the second case, the unconscious of the magician could consider a certain ritual or some specific tools more attractive, in order to focus his attenction on the goal.

There would therefore not exist an intrinsic and objective power in things, but only the subjective one that the magician assigns to his instruments...

KL

January 21, 2019, 05:03:21 AM
Reply #5

الظلام

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
    • The Infernal Sanctuary
So if I understand correctly, I can operate indifferently in the Mental Sphere, on the astral plane or "believe" to operate on the physical one and consequently influence the other two levels.

I think I understand what you mean, and yes.

However I wish to make sure these few things are clear:

-It is possible to operate on the Mental Sphere without affecting the Astral. For example, if I meditate on the spiritual qualities of the "Fire Element", I can take its qualities into my spirit. This is an entirely Mental operation, and will have no affect on the Astral. But of course this is just one example, there are many many ways to work with the Mental Sphere without working with the Astral.

-But on the other hand, you cannot affect the Astral through magic or psychic practices without operating through the Mental Sphere. Our mind does not affect the Astral directly, it only affects it indirectly by causing change on the Mental Sphere, where that change on the Mental Sphere trickles into the Astral.

For example, let's say I wish to move psi into my hands:
To do this, I use my imagination and try to feel psi flowing from the rest of my body into my hands - but meanwhile there are two things happening when I do this:

1. Through the use of my imagination, in the Mental Sphere I create the idea of psi moving from my body into my hands.
2. Because of the connection between the Mental Sphere and the Astral, the imaginary idea of psi moving from my body into my hands actually causes the real psi in the Astral to conform to the idea.

While when we are practicing moving psi in real life, it seems simple and quick, but this is the process which actually goes on when we are doing it.

Now I want to clarify one other thing - it is possible to affect the physical world through magic and psychic practices, but we do this by operating on the other spheres. Just like how our mind does not directly affect the Astral, it does not directly affect the physical world either. But by operating effectively enough on the Mental Sphere, we can cause change on the Astral, and a powerful enough affect on the Astral can cause change to the physical world.

For example, if I create a construct that is powerful enough, I can program it to have psychokinetic effects. The construct itself is only existent on the Mental and Astral of course, but it's effects would be physical.

So without wanting to offend anyone, we could say that there are no substantial differences between the creation of a shield that protects a house for example and a spell of protection: in the second case, the unconscious of the magician could consider a certain ritual or some specific tools more attractive, in order to focus his attenction on the goal.

Almost got it.

The difference between something like a protective spell and creating a shield construct is about indirect v.s. direct.

The person who uses a spell commands energy to perform a certain task by using a ritual, and then the energy finds its own way to accomplish the task, while the psion controls energy directly and does the work himself.
So the person using the protective spell does the ritual to gather and command the energy to protect him, and then the energy does its best to protect him however it decides.
But the Psion directs psi energy directly with his mind, and creates a protective shield construct, and the construct of course does as it is programmed as best as it can.

So generally, energy directed by spells find their own way to accomplish what they are commanded to do, while the psion commands energy directly.

There would therefore not exist an intrinsic and objective power in things, but only the subjective one that the magician assigns to his instruments...

Very close.
Rituals are only as effective as the person working with it. Spells generally do not have any inherent power, but instead reflect the power of the person performing it.
There are some spells that do have inherent power, but most of these you will never find because they are hidden by the person who created it.

Also, there is some inherent power in certain things and objects. There are two types of qualities:

1. qualities given to things by humans
2. qualities that are natural to an object.

Even if a quality is man-made, it can still be effective.

For example, a rabbit's foot is often associated with good luck. This is a quality that is of course man-made, and didn't exist before, however, because the idea has become wide-spread and popular, it has become powerful enough to be somewhat true.

This doesn't necessarily mean all supposed things we associate with objects are true, but many of them are.

When it comes to ritual tools, there are a lot of factors to consider in regard to if it has inherent power or not.

For example, wands have long been associated as being a powerful magical tool, therefore there is some inherent degree of power in a wand. This doesn't mean that any person can come swing around a wand and do magic, but in the hands of a competent magician, a wand can slightly boost his effectiveness.

Another factor to consider, is if it is enchanted. Many magicians like to enchant their tools, and thus these tools will have some inherent power in them.

But generally, most qualities and inherent power in objects won't be useful to an average person, and will only be useful to magicians who can work magic in the first place.

You are correct to mention that there is some subconsciousness effect with magical tools though. Regardless of any other factor, one of the reasons these tools work is because they help direct the mind and serve as a sort of instrument for the will of the person using it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 05:33:43 AM by الظلام »