Author Topic: Psychic seduction and orgasm at a distance  (Read 75 times)

January 13, 2019, 07:26:47 PM
Read 75 times

johnhilton

• Settling In

• View Profile
hey guys. would anyone happen to know of a technique to make another person orgasm at a distance (in the same room, same building)? I have a text source saying that gurdjieff had this power. here is the source below:
sexual c

"Landau’s informant had last seen Gurdjieff at a reception in the spring of 1933. He had been sitting at a table with a woman friend, a novelist. * Gurdjieff caught her eye and began to breathe in and out in a peculiar fashion. The novelist turned pale. After a few minutes, she recovered and admitted to him that whatever Gurdjieff had been doing had “struck her right through her sexual center.” In plainer language, she had been given an orgasm by remote control."

I thought this was a pretty unique ability. anyone know how to do it?

January 14, 2019, 11:53:43 AM
Reply #1

Isaana

• View Profile
The abilities you're looking at are indeed pretty unique, but that doesn't mean you can't get them to work. I doubt anyone will be able to just tell you how it works though. The people who know will not tell, and the rest of us are performing educated guesses at best.
Rather than looking at specific abilities and trying to figure out how to achieve them, it may be better to start at the beginning and work from there though. If psi is your weapon of choice, go here and make sure to master each of the steps. Once you have a solid foundation you'll likely be able to puzzle out the rest of the "how" for yourself.

January 14, 2019, 02:08:34 PM
Reply #2

الظلام

• A Veritas Regular

• View Profile
    • The Infernal Sanctuary
My my, you ask for quite the peculiar things, don't you  :P
But you are asking a question which you already have an answer too.

The problem with asking how any magician did any particular feat of magic, is not necessarily figuring out how it can be done, but figuring out which particular method that magician used. Magic is very open ended, and there are many ways to accomplish the same thing.
Quite simply, I have no idea what Gurdjieff did to perform this, because I am not him, and do not know what he practiced.

But instead of asking how he did this, lets instead look at how it can be done otherwise.
With your past posts, you have already been given information which can answer your question here - can you guess it?

The very same practice of mesmerism and mental domination you already have shown interest in can be applied here as well.
You have learned how the Vital Force can be used to influence others, and you have learned how the Vital Force can be easily programmed by the magician's will, therefore you should see how it can be used here as well.

There are two routes you can go:

-Try to influence them to make them orgasm on their own
-Directly stimulate their sexual organs to force an orgasm

Obviously, the first takes less power to accomplish than the second, but the second is very simple and efficient.

In the case of the first method, you already are familiar with how that can work, but with the second method, you would be projecting the Vital Force into their sexual organs and programming it to sexually pleasure and stimulate.

What you are asking is quite a simple operation, magically speaking. Of course I don't know if these are the ways that Gurdjieff utilized, I just know that these are ways that it can be done.
I'd also point out that this would be possible to perform irregardless of where the target is at - they could be across the planet, and this would still work.

January 14, 2019, 03:36:30 PM
Reply #3

johnhilton

• Settling In

• View Profile
Thank you for that response. Yes, I do ask some odd questions! I think you explained it quite well though, however it may be difficult to program the vital fluid with that much control