Author Topic: Autosuggestion and impregnation for 3 wishes  (Read 107 times)

November 27, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
Read 107 times

vladimir007

• View Profile
I started with a wish 3 months ago. It is was a soul characteristic, was very well ameliorated, but I think it will take a few years to get a mastery on that.
And there are 2 more things that I want badly in my life to happen. They aren't some egomaniacal things, just normal, but I need help to achieve them.
And are somehow correlated with the first, so i thought to impregnate one meal with one,one with one and so on. 3 different breaths, 3 autosuggestions. So I can keep the first,and work with the other at the same time.
It is a good thing or it will be a failure?? I know what it is written in the book,but it will just take a lot of time to completely achieve the first wish/ desire.

November 28, 2018, 04:30:40 AM
Reply #1

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Usually, it simply isn't a good idea to have several wishes at once. By trying for multiple wishes, your are creating multiple wish-vibrations  within your astral and mental bodies, and these vibrations can counteract or hinder each other, in which neither will really be successful.

Perhaps instead you should focus on why you think it will take you years to complete the first wish.
Wishes regarding mental qualities and character qualities are actually quite easy to attain compared to physical wishes, so it shouldn't take that long to succeed with a wish focused on those things. It should take less than a year, perhaps a few months, to do so.

It is important that you make sure that when you are performing conscious breathing and eating, that you have absolute faith that your wish is coming true, as if it is already happening and succeeding. Faith and conviction are vital to success with these practices, they need to be absolutely solid.
If you have any smudge of doubt, than your wish will be tainted with such doubt and may even simply collapse on itself.
Also, combining the breathing and eating all on the same wish should make success far more efficient.

Anyways, it usually isn't fruitful to exercise multiple wishes. However, it really shouldn't take you that long to finish the first one unless there is something going wrong, so make sure you pay attention to the things I mentioned above.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:05:38 PM by الظلام »

November 28, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Reply #2

vladimir007

• View Profile
Yeah, I rembered that i tried to change the formulation of it some time ago, and it really feelled very different so I came back to the original formula. Of course, I can't maintain my concentration during eating to eat the impregnation with each mouthful. Very often I can't even breath counsciously without my mind starting to wander. But, I am not giving up! :)

November 29, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
Reply #3

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Oh my, you very much need to make sure you get a handle on your thoughts and mind if you want serious success with the conscious breathing/eating.
Control over your focus and thoughts is just as vital as faith and conviction to succeed with conscious breathing/eating.
You must be able to focus on your wish and it's reception consistently, and your power to concentrate will affect how potently you can impress the food/air with your wish in the first place.

Are you practicing thought control?

November 29, 2018, 10:54:16 PM
Reply #4

vladimir007

• View Profile
Yes, I am doing that and I have been trying to void my mind for the last 3 years. :) From time to time I succed to enter in a state of... Idk, super conscious, I can't describe. Separeted from my thoughts, a very deep connection with my body, very concentrated, nothing to do with my normal state. It lasts let's say 3 days and then I become again a normal miserable human being. But I do not know how this happens, I think is something like raise of kundalini, but I do not do something  special .