Author Topic: Setting the Record Straight  (Read 189 times)

August 10, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
Read 189 times

Rayn

• Settling In

• View Profile
Be advised this post is hosted on my site, so removal of it here or moderation gets it off of here but it will be circulating in the public domain. Also, excerpts from this forum fall under Fair Use so good luck with a DMCA.

This post is in response to a fraudulent metaphysics community. Iíll fill in more in details later. Due to the fact that their community routinely deletes responses for no apparent reason, I decided to remove my post/content from their forum and instead put it here and leave references there. Here is the excerpt I am going to be addressing on the recording that was made by kobok to me on his on Veritas.

When you were corrected with information showing your misunderstanding, you should have let go of your attachment to ego and taken the opportunity to learn. Had you done so you would have walked away happier and more informed. Instead you retreated into a bubble of defiant and angry ignorance. You are blaming us, but your current frustration is actually because you are in conflict with basic facts, and you cannot bring yourself to admit it. I suggest reflecting deeply on what you are afraid of. There is a self-image of Rayn that you are holding to so tightly that it does not even allow you to make a mistake without deep conflicting anger. You feel like itís a source of strength, but that attachment is holding you back far more than you realize. But itís possible to let go of that deep attachment to your self-image, and if you learn to do so you will end up a much happier and wiser person. 

Response to Veritas(Kobok)

Change of venue, too. I have decided to not read or respond to things on this forum, so if you want to discuss it, conversations will be shifted to the comments section of that blog post. Respond there if you address me. Good day good sirs!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 08:48:28 AM by Rayn »

August 10, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Reply #1

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Due to the fact that their community routinely deletes responses for no apparent reason

You were given the reasons for the deletion of that post.  It had no topical content and only discussed how much you dislike people.

Respond there if you address me.

I don't intend to do so.  I speak here, which is where I had replied specifically to address the comments you chose to make here.

I'm pleased to see that you at least appear to have read and thought about what I wrote now.  But I don't even see a written response, and thus there is nothing to address.  I have no intention of playing a recording from you, as audio is sluggish and inefficient.  Enjoy your blogging.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

August 10, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
Reply #2

Rayn

• Settling In

• View Profile
I don't intend to do so.  I speak here, which is where I had replied specifically to address the comments you chose to make here.

I'm pleased to see that you at least appear to have read and thought about what I wrote now.  But I don't even see a written response, and thus there is nothing to address.  I have no intention of playing a recording from you, as audio is sluggish and inefficient.  Enjoy your blogging.

I'm not addressing any comments except to inform that the blog post has been updated to explain why the quote supports an assertion I made in the original recording. There's an update. Oh, and incase it wasn't clear what I am doing, I am shifting the conversation out of where you have authority.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:50:18 AM by Rayn »

August 10, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Reply #3

Silver_Archer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Prophet of Doom

• View Profile
I seriously doubt anybody is going to come talk to you on your site just because you demanded it. Grow up. At this point this is basically like advertising your site, except in a really bad pissed off way to people you don't even like. If you don't want to talk to people here, then don't talk to them here. Nobody forced you to make the post I am replying to either, and nobody is forcing you to make any more. I'd be perfectly content with there being no reply to this, but we both know you lack the impulse control to actually do that.
<Forg> Everything is adjustable when you have a saw.

August 14, 2018, 02:15:46 AM
Reply #4

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Rayn, I remember you have had a project regarding manipulating the whole communities (e.g. forum visitors), isn't this tantrum of yours part of it?