Author Topic: Hello Veritas  (Read 148 times)

July 06, 2018, 05:54:17 PM
Read 148 times

purplehaze48

• View Profile
Hi everyone,

I totally forgot to introduce myself.  :rolleyes:

I'm male, 23yo, my timezone is UTC+2.

I don't like talking about me but I think it might be good :

How come did I got interested in Magic(k)? I first started by meditating, and learned auto-hypnosis. I had really good results with that so I wondered why it's not more popular. I tried to meditate as much as I could as a student, and had all the sensation of what they call "kundalini".  I wanted to learn more, I tried Kunlun System by Max Christensen which totally changed me. But now it's maybe a bit "too powerful".
Then I discovered Bardon's IIH and it was another "revelation" to me. Everything is so perfect and beautiful in this book ! But hard. It's totally worth the work in my opinion :)

Also, I might be searching for a suitable school for my magical studies. I heard good things about TDS. And their members seems legit. But they don't seem to accept everyone? I sent an application but had no answer.

See you !

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:58:10 PM by purplehaze48 »

July 07, 2018, 01:44:55 AM
Reply #1

الظلام

• Settling In

• View Profile
Hello there :P

I haven't heard of this kunlun system before, but I'm familiar with hermetics and the IIH.

Even if you do not complete the whole book, the IIH will get your farther than any book I've ever seen, in terms of meaningful development.
Even just mastering the first 3 steps will put you past most modern magicians.
But, it's certainly a challenging and laborious endeavor, especially if you go about it recklessly.
Take it carefully, do not skip steps, read thoroughly, and perhaps you'll go far ;)

July 08, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
Reply #2

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
Welcome here :). As there is a tradition, here is your welcoming cow :cow:

July 09, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
Reply #3

purplehaze48

• View Profile
Hello there :P

I haven't heard of this kunlun system before, but I'm familiar with hermetics and the IIH.

Even if you do not complete the whole book, the IIH will get your farther than any book I've ever seen, in terms of meaningful development.
Even just mastering the first 3 steps will put you past most modern magicians.
But, it's certainly a challenging and laborious endeavor, especially if you go about it recklessly.
Take it carefully, do not skip steps, read thoroughly, and perhaps you'll go far ;)

I will. Thanks :)

July 09, 2018, 03:21:42 PM
Reply #4

purplehaze48

• View Profile
Welcome here :). As there is a tradition, here is your welcoming cow :cow:

Haha, thanks! Pleasure to meet you, welcoming cow :cow: