Author Topic: Removing spells  (Read 242 times)

October 15, 2017, 04:25:54 PM
Read 242 times

Andr3w

• View Profile
Hi all, one of the reason that I registered in this forum is that I need to learn how to remove spells.
in short, (my story would be so long...), everything that I receive by mail is full of spells.

Basically I check everything that I receive with the Lecher Antenna, a dowsing tool,
( https://img1.exportersindia.com/product_images/bc-small/dir_94/2790522/lecher-antenna-949949.jpg )
and I usually find 3,4 cm that is black magic, and 3,6 cm that is spells. Then I dowse with the pendulum how many spells.
I dowse also for demons that are 8,1 cm, just in case it is something to eat I will avoid eating....

I am unable to remove spells or black magic or demons. I've practiced a bit of meditation and I am into orgonite, crystals and dowsing, but honestly not much more.
Any suggestion is very welcome!

Actually a sensitive friend of mine does the job of removing spells remotely with his mind, but I would love to be able to do this by myself. He said he is unable to teach me how to do this....

Maybe next time I will post a pic of an object with spells?

Many thanks

October 18, 2017, 05:35:19 PM
Reply #1

drm

• Settling In

• View Profile
If you get that much mail with spells and black magic on them, does that mean someone is casting spells and black magic on all your mail? If so, are all these articles of mail coming from different companies, which would imply that there are a great many companies that hire someone to cast spells on their mail? Or is it that your mail in particular is having spells cast on it in transit somewhere?

October 21, 2017, 03:35:52 PM
Reply #2

Andr3w

• View Profile
yes I rarely get stuff clean
I order from various sellers, like ebay amazon etc....
spells on transit or spells done at the mail office... I dunno I should dowse every time to have an idea...

thanks

October 29, 2017, 06:28:40 AM
Reply #3

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I'm a little skeptical of your tool,  honestly,  but maybe I just need more information.

Can you use dowsing to reliably obtain information in other contexts?

Why do the different measurements from your tool mean what you are saying they mean? Are you following instructions or using a method formed from your own experiences?

Do you know of any magically-inclined people who would want to harm you,  or are these alleged spells coming to you more or less at random?

Edit: It is difficult to give useful advice when you say that your story is too long to tell. It's like you go to a doctor saying "bite! No time to explain! " and the doctor doesn't know whether you were bitten by a snake,  spider, rodent,  dog,  person, or whether you're likely to be poisoned or diseased or just very distressed.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 06:35:53 AM by Iatros »
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

October 29, 2017, 12:41:30 PM
Reply #4

Andr3w

• View Profile
I usually get very accurate dowsing with the lecher antenna, less with the pendulum. I was into exercising pendulum with cards but these days I have few time for it.

my sensitive friend does say that spells are just 'demonic' energy.
it was him that pointed me the 3,6cm frequency. he dowsed it. and when I find it in an object I usually dowse with pendulum, for exercise, how many spells are on the object, then I email him a picture and he usually confirms it. when I email him I just ask what he finds on object and then I compare it with my dowsing. So far I got always correct results.

my story is long but ok, basically I was researching orgonite and chemtrails when a friend of mine arrived to me telling a lot of stuff, that he was having a reptilian inside him etc... telling about my future... well actually he was correct but after all this time I start to see this event as a sort of programming. As if he was programming me about my future. I still have to talk again with him, clearly.

he was telling me that my city is governed by some satanist group, again reptilians, archons... and that they were behind me because they hated my energy... and going around with orgonite will make them crazy. that is what has happened.

he advised that they are poisoning (spells) everything I order, actually he said they poison everything that enters the city by mail.
infact some of the orgonite I received by email was having some dots of a black resin, some kind of resin they use for rituals. I fear this can be the black goo that Harald Kautz Vella speaks about, you can see it on Youtube.
even some books I ordered have tiny dots of this. CCW to pendulum.
Once I slept with a zapper that was having this resin, I wasn't knowing it still, I woke up feeling only half of my body right, then I took 3 years to come back to normal...  just to give you an idea about this strange substance...

so, what I saw for sure: people following me, even some of my building doing weird stuff, the most funny, I was just inside the car ready to leave, I was looking for something before turning on the engine, when a neighbour arrived with a pendulum placing it over the engine side of my car, then it was not moving and he went away. ah he was having black glasses and it was early morning...

another time with a friend we gifted with orgonites a supposedly inverted, negative vortex, the day after we went to check and we fount a fire done next to it. and these 2 days was almost always raining. a ritual fire, I recall it was CCW. but the vortex was ok from my dowsings...

in reality I have enough little stories to sum together that I could publish as 'my orgone adventures'... maybe one day...

sometimes when I have orgonite and I speak with people, they rush to the bathroom or start to cough. they says it is reptilian behavior, some of them cannot stand positive energy....

feel free to ask for any questions, I can keep write for a week...

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:15:00 PM by Andr3w »

October 29, 2017, 12:48:32 PM
Reply #5

Andr3w

• View Profile
you can read about the method for finding a frequency by reading this great manual about a lecher antenna.
pag 18 and 19
http://www.h3-shop.ch/docs/handbuch/handbu_en.pdf

I have built my antenna. copper cable, plexigass and 2 little brass tubes