Author Topic: Dantalion Working  (Read 209 times)

May 04, 2017, 10:46:45 AM
Read 209 times

Tempest Desh

• Veritas Furniture

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Wannabe Techno-Dervish and Court-Fool-In-Training
    • View Profile
Hey Y'all,

So, as part of the agreement I offered to/made with the djinn 'Dantalion', I'm making this post here. I just did the conjuring. First, I took a shower to establish ritual purity and then I dried myself off. I set up the scented candle and lit I had for the occasion, as well as my offering of honey lemon green tea and donned my winter djellaba and other clothing. Next, I made the magic circle, using a shortened formulation (reciting verses of Scripture) and drawing the circle with my right index finger (after blowing on it three times). I then sat down and began to call out to Dantalion. Almost immediately, I felt the air grow heavier and the front of my head (right side) began to buzz. I read out my needs/desires, what I offered, and the time limit, making sure to request no negative/destructive effects. Finally, I gave the license to depart and recited more Scripture (prayers) before ending the conjuring. I repeated the conjuring twice to make sure and finished things. After the license to depart was given, the environment definitely felt lighter and relaxed. Anywho, that's it for me, for now. Will have to wait and look for any observable results of the working.

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh
"Appear as you are. Be as you appear." - Mawlana Rumi (ra)