Author Topic: "Into The Mouth Of Madness"  (Read 2454 times)

May 20, 2004, 04:02:52 PM
Read 2454 times

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
I post this to enlighten you about or presedent. (If your a US resident.)
Even so, pray or as I said before. Do what you must to make him see what he's doing.
Also; feel free to Rense yourself of the media's influence on you and the american public.

Into The Mouth Of Madness

By John Kaminski
5-19-4

And if you read between the lines you'd know that I'm just trying to understand the feelings that you lack. I never thought I could feel this way and I've got to say that I just don't get it. I don't know where we went wrong but the feeling's gone and I just can't get it back! - Gordon Lightfoot

A lot of you have been asking why I haven't written anything lately.

My jaw dropped about three weeks ago and damn few words have come out of my mouth ever since. Mostly I've been asking for food, lots of food. And watching a lot of movies, the black and white ones, film noir, trying to pretend I don't live in this world of 2004. I think this is what many people do when they reach a certain age, when current events overtake them and they can't cope with it, and try to take refuge in the past.

But let's face it. I can't cope with this reality. It's more than I can handle. The best phrase to describe it? Incredulous stupefaction. My head just wags back and forth involuntarily these days.

Some of my friends say I simply read too much bad news. Since the 9/11 deception, there's been anthrax, Afghanistan, Patriot Act, and Iraq, to list the major chapters that go along with perhaps the worst of all the atrocities, that never-ending story about the mass murder of the Palestinians that the world seems so good at ignoring. And I've been writing about all this ceaselessly for the past couple of years. And I don't mean to demean all those wonderful people who have written to me in appreciative support, but hell, there are six billion people in the world, and most of them are not listening, or doing anything constructive to stop this juggernaut of carnage that is really the world's dominant moneymaking operation.

Strife makes money for the rich losers who foment it. And it's getting me down to the point of speechlessness.

What hope exists if people who profess to adhere to the principles of the good life remain silent?

For me, this recent paralysis really began with the Abu Ghairab prison revelations. Attaching that poor Iraqi man to electrical wires. That's a photograph that ranks with Jack Ruby plugging Lee Harvey Oswald, with the Challenger explosion, with that little naked Vietnamese girl running screaming from napalm in the ranks of the most famous pictures in American history. Any American that doesn't feel an overwhelming sense of shame is a complete sociopath. Unfortunately, it would seem that a majority of the American populace as well as virtually all its leaders are exactly that: mealy mouthed chickenshit perverted immoral sadistic sociopaths. And many of them carry holy books and insist these atrocities are justified.

If the objective of the great Zionist Illuminati Masonic conspiracy is to completelty demoralize Americans, the prison scandal was the thing that did it for me. And I'm not one who has exactly tried to hide his head in the sand over time. I've tried to deal with all the facts in a forthright way.

9/11 was an inside job covered up by politicians we elected and media we read every day.

The anthrax attacks came from our own government, but no one was prosecuted.

The Patriot Act was a clearly provable act of treason in which virtually all of our Congress participated.

Afghanistan was target practice on hapless nomads to reestablish the drug trade that is run by the CIA.

And Iraq. Poor Iraq. The American presence in Iraq is what? What do you want to call it?

A deliberate attempt to show the world what will happen to it if it opposes American financial totalitarianism? Your residents will be shot down in cold blood. Those who survive will be stripped naked and raped if they're female, humiliated if they're male. Ghoulish American soldiers will trifle with the corpses of your relatives and make photographs to send home to their friends to prove they're insane.

America robbed Iraq of everything it had, its riches, its dignity, its health, its future. This is the real message America is sending to the world. If the rest of the world doesn't stop America in its tracks, right now, the world has no future. Or, the future it has will be the rubble of the Gaza strip and the makeshift cemeteries of Fallujah.

Imagine. Turning Yankee Stadium into a giant makeshift cemetery. That's what real people husbands and moms and orphaned children are contemplating today in Fallujah. The brave people of Fallujah who repulsed the great American war machine.

And then the images of Abu Ghraib and the new American gulag that stretches around the world return. These prisoners have no rights and face torture, even though their captors know they are innocent. This is the new (?) American way, a disgusting reality that most Americans refuse to face.

It is one thing to pretend you don't know American prosperity has been gained by the exploitation of millions of Third World peasants. It is quite another thing to know that the American military practices a policy of torture and indiscriminate murder everywhere in the world.

And so, like me, Americans turn away from the psychotic spectacle, unable to cope with it.

But we all ought to think twice about doing this, about not facing the reality of what is happening now. Because if we turn away from this, we're only inviting the same sick thugs to do the same sick stuff to us.

If we leave George W. Bush in charge or for that matter, if we elect John Kerry we guarantee that we all will be prisoners in Abu Ghraib prison, in one stark form or another.

The paradigm is, of course, Nick Berg. There are so many questions about that sorry beheading episode that an accurate analysis of the whole event remains impossible. But what is obvious is American involvement. The powers that be had this man killed to create a public relations episode to take the media focus off its appalling torture and murder of imprisoned Iraqi innocents.

Do you realize what this means? It means that it is now OK for the U.S. federal government to come into your home and kill you because they then will tell a story to the public explaining what a threat you were to Homeland Security. If you think this is farfetched, I suggest you watch the Nick Berg carefully video and contemplate your own future. (Hint: you have none.)

Who will be held responsible for this horrific act? We know the policy of emotionally devastating prisoners of the U.S. war machine came from the very top of the organizational chart. We know that this stunt was ordered by the same power freaks who staged 9/11 to cram a state of permanent war down our throats.

And yet we accede to it. What can we DO about it? we ask. We pretend we are powerless.

In my mind, George W. Bush is already guilty of mass murder and treason for what he did or didn't do about 9/11. As commander in chief of the war machine, he must also take responsibility for Nick Berg, a deliberate murder for propaganda purposes. I wonder if God told him to do it, just like God told him to invade Afghanistan.

Doesn't it chill you to know that the life of an American citizen can be squandered in this way, so cynically, with all the public facts about so twisted? Please contemplate the chances that something like this could happen to you.

And continue to ask the question: who is to be held responsible for all these murders, these endless murders? Who do you think?

In my need to escape this bleak news-scape these days, I contemplate a movie made more than a decade ago that, like all good movies do, reflects what is happening now. It was called In the Mouth of Madness, made by that controversial Grade-B horror movie guru John Carpenter. And it depicts a progressively horrific sequence of inexplicable murders woven into a tale about some psycho and his holy book.

The astonishing punch line at the end reveals that the people who are watching the movie in horror are actually the same people who are IN the movie committing the bloody murders.

You can imagine the wide-eyed hysterical laughter when the main character realizes he is the person in the movie doing the killing. In fact, if you watch the evening news tonight, and then go into your bathroom and stare into the mirror, you can probably re-create the scene yourself.

John Kaminski is the author of America's Autopsy Report, a collection of his Internet essays that have appeared on hundreds of websites around the world, and The Day America Died: Why You Shouldn't Believe the Official Version of What Happened on September 11, 2001, a booklet designed to be read by those who continue to trust what the U.S. government is saying. For information about both, go to:

http://www.johnkaminski.com/

Or, to read some more of his recent essays for free, go to:

http://www.rudemacedon.ca/kaminski/kam-index.html

May 20, 2004, 06:07:32 PM
Reply #1

SeraphicArmamentz

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
r, I'll retype the whole fucking shit. So let's basic the shit. I more then agree with what you had said trillis. A revolutionary army any1? ShiIIIIIIIIEEEETTT., I AM NOT GETTING CHIPPED by the NWO/Illuminati. With all these battle skills I've heard about at this site. Let's kick Illuminati ass, all they got is cronies and punk ass guns. NO REAL SKILL TO PULL A TRIGGER. Anyhow does any1 notice? The Matrix? Political as you can see with the music of Rage Against the Machines music playing at the ending of the 1st and 2nd film? Laurence Fishburne? Boyz In the Hood is the movie. Guess what thats about. Keanu Reeves in hardball? Guess what thats about too (black on black violence set by?). Ronald Reagan = Cypher in the 1st movie then the 2nd with the architect's tv's showing Bush SR., Jr. Hitler, and Donald Rumsfeld? It's apparent to me in the Chateau fight with Neo pulling tsais from both sides of the rooms as a sumblime hint to the PSI sign in Quantum Mechanics as Electrical Magentic Waves mentioned in telekinesis. Eels can generate, they are an inferior species, so I know we must be able to do it also (note-starwars jediknight has been know to do force lightening? Despite fiction.). Rap/HipHop was originally a activist movement with the black panthers which is associated with 2pac, the prominent rapper/emcee/poet/activist himself.  If you've been to his site a couple months past earlier you will have seen his quote on the top right of his page mentioning telekinesis. It was also noted that he was into the Occult  (alchemy, secret society, etc.) Maybe he named his album the Killuminati to show he was an enemy of the Illuminati and arming himself with knowledge of the sorts. Aryan race in DBZ/supersaiyan? Japan used to be part of the Axis. Bad Move. George lucas with Indiana Jones and StarWars-Jedi knight-the force known as telekinesis to some but also has been a little known during the eara of ww2 with the russians I think. About Hitler on the 1st reference.
And then as I've known similarities of Terminator 2 movie with the kid wearing the PUBLIC ENEMY t-shit, look up about
the RAP GROUP. Are we being controlled by the government and not even know? Merovingian-Choice is an illusion set up by
those with power and those without. Geez......??????????? Any1 catching up? Any1 read on the scientific america magazine about how gyros enable flight lifting up millions of pounds? Anyway, I've read alot about Tai Chi and it has been said about
how the Ch'i gyrates/vibrates. Free Your Mind- a Matrix quote and a key that has been mentioned in how to do telekinesis.
Letting go of doubt, fear, and disbelief. Telekinetic flight any1? Earth has some magnets correct? and so does the atmosphere. PSI/E.M. waves connect to that, and taichi is about unifying mind, body, and soul. I've seen old chinese movies about Martial Arts legends in the ancient past doing what telekinesis is mentioned to do, so I think Qi/Psi was both practiced in Eastern Martial Arts, but energy training is rare now that Martial Arts are so watered down from caution of misuse in this era.  Seen Neo's flight at the end of the 1st movie? Look like heatwaves don't it? Maybe telekinetic/B.T.U.s interpreted in real life. Mortal Kombat and the chosen one b.s. related to The Matrix? Played the deadly alliance game? Remember Kenji, the BLIND telekinetic? Midway is also coming out with another game called PSIOPS and GUESS what thats about.
Maybe MXO will sublimely train its players when the NWO tries to get at us. Whos with the Rev. Army idea? Don't fear, the
ability is there for us to kick their ass. Hitler playing his part without knowledge of it set up by the Illuminati, and didn't Bush's grandaddy support hitler by funding him? Come on, start knowing and take action. If you've only seen what the Illuminati is doing to other countries, imagine the U.S. in a couple decades and I'm young. Think of your kids/relatives/friends. Will you give up your morals? To join them punkasses? I think the Illuminati setted up 9/11. Think of what will happen next, biowarfare in the states then country is put under "security" with verichips. Who knows, maybe even martial law. They aren't scared. Wasn't all those D.C./Marvel characters like Superman/Jean Grey created around the Nazi Era?
Maybe it's inspired from word of telekinesis from that time period. So yo, SERAPHIC ARMAMENTZ. Screw the Zionist Illuminati Masonry. The Matrix movie might show us what a Zionist is really about, not the Zionist for Satan like BUsh/Kerry. I noticed every president voted is just a puppet, the true power is the supreme court, corporations, congress. And you know the rest.
Lentation, Martial Arts, Qi, PSIONICS. Speeding shit up, Kicking ass, and Stopping the trajectory of the bullets. But I'm think they'll probably use energy weapons too, so you can use telekinetic speed or some shit. I noticed all the Jedi Knight force abilities can be possible with telekinesis and M.A. training. Did you ever watched the DBZ episode where the Piccolo character said there has a been a DISTURBANCE in nature's balance or something? Check the Star Wars Yoda quote. heh. If you
don't believe me, look up the episode. I think its a GT episode or a DBZ movie. But yeah. Know now, Seraphic Armaments :D

May 22, 2004, 09:00:23 PM
Reply #2

ceeko

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
ANSWERS ONLY LEAD ONE TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS ;)

May 22, 2004, 09:40:42 PM
Reply #3

ChezNips

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Teacher

• View Profile
Seraphic- you think you can add a few more "shit"s into your post?
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.

May 22, 2004, 10:13:11 PM
Reply #4

Lightbringer

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Spiritual Warrior
    • View Profile
I've personally had my fill of "anti-Bush" sentiment and not because I like Bush and think he's a good president.  It just irritates me that the people who speak out against him keep thinking they are speaking for most americans when it took a majority to vote him in (and don't give me that florida crap).  The people that dislike Bush are a minority, yet they are so vocal it becomes tiresome.  It's gotten to the point where being anti-Bush is like being a Jehovah's Witness: you must preach to everyone that your beliefs are truth even though the main populace doesn't agree with you.  It's fine to have that belief, but express it by not voting for him, not by spamming your opinions to anyone and everyone within earshot.
The thing that really fascinates me about people is their ability to have no idea what's going on even though it's going on in plain sight all around them and the even more amazing tendency to argue violently when one of these obvious things is presented to them.

May 22, 2004, 11:04:53 PM
Reply #5

SeraphicArmamentz

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lightbringer
I've personally had my fill of "anti-Bush" sentiment and not because I like Bush and think he's a good president.  It just irritates me that the people who speak out against him keep thinking they are speaking for most americans when it took a majority to vote him in (and don't give me that florida crap).  The people that dislike Bush are a minority, yet they are so vocal it becomes tiresome.  It's gotten to the point where being anti-Bush is like being a Jehovah's Witness: you must preach to everyone that your beliefs are truth even though the main populace doesn't agree with you.  It's fine to have that belief, but express it by not voting for him, not by spamming your opinions to anyone and everyone within earshot.

I don't think I'm speaking for most Americans if that's what you're meaning. Minority? Yep, I'm a minority. I'm not just talking Bush but Kerry also. All just puppets to front upon the puppeteer. Yes, I know what you mean. Most people out there just bitch not bothering to know the real content. Just hearsay then rebound to the other to create the tiresome vocals. But what I say is different. I don't think voting matters anyway, we all end up the same if we ourselves don't take action (so none of the Florida crap) When I was talking Bush in the Matrix, I was just meaning the Illuminati (Def. is Bringer/Holder of Light, perhaps saying that they're trying to play God? For he is light.)Anyhow, peace-S.A.

May 23, 2004, 08:49:23 AM
Reply #6

Lightbringer

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Spiritual Warrior
    • View Profile
Seraphic: Actually I was referring to trillis' original post.

I didn't even waste my time trying to read that jumble of words you posted.  Hint: use paragraphs!
The thing that really fascinates me about people is their ability to have no idea what's going on even though it's going on in plain sight all around them and the even more amazing tendency to argue violently when one of these obvious things is presented to them.