Author Topic: How Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra change yourself/life?  (Read 1460 times)

September 17, 2015, 10:31:38 AM
Read 1460 times

wondering

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
Just curious bout the most popular mantra, the Mani mantra from Tibet.

Did it really improved yourself and your life...after a year of chanting it?

Any kundalini or psychic power activated with it?

Can we focus in our chakra or particular chakra to empower it with this mantra?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.
              - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

September 21, 2015, 12:15:59 AM
Reply #1

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
It made me deal with my hatred, intolerance, and lack of compassion. I went through so many ups and downs, depressions and spiritual-like destruction. So I stopped. No psychic powers. Nothing of the sort. But this is not to say it is not effective or an evil mantra, but a very powerful mantra that will open up your spiritual heart to live a life with more compassion, help you realize your weaknesses, or lead you down a path into the dark night of the soul (which can last a very long time).

To simplify, The Great Mani Mantra opened up my perceptions of compassion, service, emptiness, mysticism, and magic and how honest I am with myself and the universe around me. If you are not willing, truly willing, to act upon compassion, leave this for those that serve whether they are honest spiritual counselors or perform works of charity, at least from what I have experienced.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."