Author Topic: Motivation  (Read 3918 times)

January 12, 2006, 04:03:49 PM
Read 3918 times

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
Motivation:

Each day is new.
We are faced with the choice to do or do not.
When all strength has faded and the light seems out an action to push forward will open the door.
It may be closed forever if we decide no action is best.
But truth be told there is never something for nothing and our dreams will stay thoughts unless we decide that action is best.

2006-01-13

January 13, 2006, 03:10:50 AM
Reply #1

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
hey void, welcome back!!! I liked the poem by the way, it kinda gets you thinking! :)
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

January 17, 2006, 12:16:20 AM
Reply #2

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
Thank you. It has been a while since i frequented this boards. :) Whats new in your world Falcon?

February 01, 2006, 06:45:32 AM
Reply #3

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Whats new, well lets say Falcon's world has collapsed in on itself, and he's trying to fix it.

It's proving more difficult that expected. *sighs* :(
Finding some things difficult and need a extra hand, Apply for a mentor that's what were here for http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9706.0

February 01, 2006, 06:44:19 PM
Reply #4

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
Just observe what you are doing through, and give everything a place and take the lessons learned from it all and move forward.

Good luck. :wink:

February 01, 2006, 07:03:56 PM
Reply #5

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
you know i think that hit the spot, I think i've fixed everything I can, it's just waiting for the other person to fix it or i'll be stranded here forever.

February 02, 2006, 09:23:36 PM
Reply #6

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
Remember to find strength in yourself. If you pin your hopes all the time in other people, you end up being disappointed. Find the strength in you to go things alone. Dont reject people for the sake of being alone, if anything develop relationships with people, but maintain that strength inside of you. I think knowing yourself is the most pivotal thing in life. Without knowing yourself, you tend to be lost outwardly in the world of a million things. It pays to know yourself so in you you can feel secure and balanced. Some times security is found in space, where you have nothing to hold onto, which is a place you face fear in. A very harrowing place to be in personally, but, a necessary piece in understanding your fears.

February 03, 2006, 04:51:01 AM
Reply #7

Falcon

• Posts By Osmosis

• Vretsa Dcitoinray

• Personal Text
    Veritas Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I understand, I have let go, and im just waiting now....

and im feel secure with myself now.

Thank you for your help. even if it was indirectly

February 04, 2006, 09:02:28 AM
Reply #8

Faijer

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Existential Pragmatist

• Personal Text
    The Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
    • WordPress Blog
it sounds from this poem (though it might just be my interpretation), that you advocate action over no action. I find this to be a bad move (always taking action), because there are some cases of people where they do it to such an extent that they will take every opportunity that presents itself, instead of accepting what they already have and learning the true value of that.
My WordPress Blog is updated regularly.
NEW UPDATE: Life begins at conception: A thought experiment (29/08/2012)

February 04, 2006, 07:38:19 PM
Reply #9

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
I agree that non action is good. But needing to take action on certain things is important. For example, i have debt. Sitting back and taking non action isnt going to pay off my debts. They will instead acrue interest to them and consequently i will end up in more trouble. Non action is great for contentment, being at peace in life, feeling happy and being in the moment. I think both are important particularly if you are to live what is unfortunately termed a balanced life. You need to know when to act and when to just sit and be.