Author Topic: Lucid Spectrum  (Read 3907 times)

January 09, 2015, 02:24:39 PM
Read 3907 times

Kyfixorus

• Settling In

• View Profile
This is my vision after repeating this phrase until I fall asleep

"Earth please begin to take my mind, as i lay her in these binds. Free my thoughts and let me search, the depths of the universe that my brain had burnt."

Her mouth opened, I saw the earth.
Her eyes open, I see the moons.
Her eyes close, my blood surged.
Her mouth closed, my life stopped.

As I became lucid I came to a realization that the state I am currently in, is not a dream.
Not even close, it was not even a nightmare.
I tried to breath but there was no need I no longer needed the taste of oxygen.
"Where the hell could she have sent me?"
I ask my self.
"Funny thought" a voice echoes "you are the first of the men such as wise as you are to realize where you landed you are granted one wish."
"I wish to take your place" i think with no hesitation.
"Hahahaha hahahah. You are a wise man but that was a foolish choice. Your wish is granted"
This sensation, this overwhelming power. why does it hurt, why don't I want it to end?
My eyes are the first to go, I start seeing a flash of my past, a beach with a pale floating off Into the water.
I think to my self to stop. And that's what happens. I fall out of the sky and Into the middle of a deep ocean. I look up and she is back, this demonic yet beautiful figure.

"This is where it happens, this is how you will be for the rest of your life. It is a crime against the cosmos to try and take my reign. and you will float here for an eternity."

"How can you be so certain?" I mutter

"Simple minded human, what gives you the right to speak before me in any tone other than divine forgiveness?"

"Because I'm dreaming, I've been lucid, controlling every aspect of our encounter, to retrace my steps back into your presence. And I found out who you were. You are no angel, you are no devil. Just a figment of my imagination."

I awake in bed, however I feel asleep on the couch, look outside and it's snowing. Still dreaming. I look to my left and she's asleep next to me. I reach to touch her and she disappears.

I finally wake up in the real world. My mantra works. I was asleep for 6 hours. But it felt like a dream for two days.

"Earth please begin to take my mind, as i lay her in these binds. Free my thoughts and let me search, the depths of the universe that my brain had burnt."
When your eyes are open its the physical
When your eyes are closed its the etheral
If you act the part reality will chase you
Be the being you wish and the choices will tighten the knot of thought to become your new conscious state.