Author Topic: I was there  (Read 3199 times)

July 08, 2014, 05:16:06 PM
Read 3199 times

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I was there when all began. The moment creation started I was there. You were there also. At least what would make us was there. Each of the elements that make us was there. We existed in the birth and death of stars. When worlds were created we were there. Somehow for some reason we came to be here. On this one world. All the right elements came together to create our home. From the primordial soup that started life, through the countless changes during this process we were there. And when we are gone we shall still be there. Somewhere out in the abyss. So that one day we may be again. How can we create changes in our lives? Because the potential has always been there. Each thought we think is a potential future, a possible act of creation. From the beginning it has been this way. Because every potential existed once it all began and we are a part of that potential.

This is more just some random thinking I was doing today.

July 08, 2014, 05:26:46 PM
Reply #1

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I was there when all began.

Damn, you're a lot older than I thought.  :cow:

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

July 08, 2014, 06:28:45 PM
Reply #2

Hellblazer

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Damn, you're a lot older than I thought.  :cow:

I'm actually from Gallifrey. I'm in my 4th incarnation.

Would you like a jelly baby?

I was going to be my typical, cynical self, but I won't this time...
I appreciate that. My offering of thanks  :cow: