Author Topic: The Ultimate Defense Against Any Weapon  (Read 15079 times)

June 19, 2014, 08:30:19 AM
Read 15079 times

Redd

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile

The Ultimate Defense Against Any Weapon

They say that a perfect shield does not exist in psionics and there is always a way through any defense. Therefore it is a bold and lofty statement to call any technique the “ultimate defense” in any context. I realize this, yet why did I choose this particular title? Well, after about 15 years if hardcore psionics and magick practice I eventually became quiet skilled in using psionics both as a weapon and as a shield against weapons. In terms of protection during spars or actual combat (such as when someone genuinely places a curse on you in order to kill or harm you physically/mentally/emotionally/financially/socially/etc.), psionics and magick are sorely lacking in comparison to the technique that I will submit to you in this article.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

In the past I've been threatened with bans for talking about God, so I promise to keep this on topic and short and sweet. I propose to you that prayer and placing your trust in God to keep you safe is vastly superior to any psionic or magick shield, construct, egregore, spirit, symbol, ritual, tech (omni), intent, energy any other other method available to you through these systems. Let me put this in real terms for you. My brother is in the army and he went on I think two tours in Iraq and another tour in Jordan in some sort of intelligence service that he is not able to discuss. Naturally he is placing himself in a dangerous environment and could very well be killed. So ask yourself, do I REALLY trust a psionic shield or a magick spell to keep myself and my family safe? I personally do not. I prayed for God to keep my brother safe and I asked my church to pray for his safety and I also submitted a prayer request to Silent Unity to pray for him as well. When my brother returned he stated that he went into a very active and dangerous area where a lot of soldiers were dying. But he said the moment his unit arrived there, all of the activity stopped. It was relatively peaceful during his entire stay there and most importantly he returned in one piece. I believe this is the hand of God that kept my brother safe. The bible talks about angels single handedly killing entire armies in the bible so I know that God is able to reach out and touch somebody in the physical realm/plane. I'm going to end with my favorite verse that talks about how strong God's protection is if you place your trust in Him and you are righteous in His sight (meaning you repent of your sins and obey His commands).

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

June 19, 2014, 09:03:51 AM
Reply #1

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
I believe this is the hand of God that kept my brother safe.

I believe it could also be the effect of a collective intent or it just could be good luck. What make you think it was God.

June 19, 2014, 03:25:01 PM
Reply #2

Redd

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
While I find it amusing, the only issue that I have with it(besides not believing it) is that it is in the wrong section. Shouldn't this go in the Spirituality section?

Rayn you've managed to have less karma than me lol.

June 19, 2014, 04:38:39 PM
Reply #3

Constructman

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Nothing to read here
    • View Profile
While I find it amusing, the only issue that I have with it(besides not believing it) is that it is in the wrong section. Shouldn't this go in the Spirituality section?

Rayn you've managed to have less karma than me lol.

Relevant how...?

If it works for you and you're satisfied with its current efficiency, then good for you. Keep doing it. Somebody who doesn't follow an Abrahamic paradigm might not like it/have it work as effectively though.

August 03, 2014, 10:05:34 PM
Reply #4

Shadowx089

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
To be honest, I have at this moment concluded that the best and ultimate defense against any weapon is in fact the ability to phase.  With the ability to phase through matter and its subtraits. Pretty much nothing can hurt you in any form, On the plus side you can walk through walls and possibly phase through space for instant teleportation. But i figured if you're in a phase state, you're pretty much untouchable.
Comfort of the Lord, comforted by God.
If nothing existed but the Source and the Source - Created everything - Is the Creation from the Source? - If the Creation can behold intelligence - Then does the Source also have intelligence? - After all - The Source was far more than its Creation.

August 04, 2014, 12:41:11 AM
Reply #5

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
To be honest, I have at this moment concluded that the best and ultimate defense against any weapon is in fact the ability to phase.  With the ability to phase through matter and its subtraits. Pretty much nothing can hurt you in any form, On the plus side you can walk through walls and possibly phase through space for instant teleportation. But i figured if you're in a phase state, you're pretty much untouchable.

That is also good, or you can learn how to manifest tornadoes or thermonuclear blast :D.

August 05, 2014, 05:22:59 PM
Reply #6

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
You know why psionics doesnt work for you redd?
do I REALLY trust a psionic shield or a magick spell to keep myself and my family safe? I personally do not.

Trust is basically an expression of your belief, beliefs dictate your expectations,  expectation is a vital component if you ever wish to use psi. In the realm of thoughts and conciousness these things matter, it is even scientifically proven to be so. I would trust my psionics before any god. Im sorry you appraoched psi in such a self sabotaging way but that's just the way it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY&feature=player_embedded
A must see study for all!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWUFDDyAHmC2k1m2rnGvQw
My youtube channel

The proud owner of the 200,000th post made on Veritas.

August 06, 2014, 07:59:12 PM
Reply #7

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
You know why psionics doesnt work for you redd?
do I REALLY trust a psionic shield or a magick spell to keep myself and my family safe? I personally do not.

Trust is basically an expression of your belief, beliefs dictate your expectations,  expectation is a vital component if you ever wish to use psi. In the realm of thoughts and conciousness these things matter, it is even scientifically proven to be so. I would trust my psionics before any god. Im sorry you appraoched psi in such a self sabotaging way but that's just the way it is.

The importance of auto-suggestion and how humans are prone to fits of self-sabotaging masochism isn't to be disregarded, but if belief is the primary factor in your metaphysical practice, then your practice isn't any more balanced than the student who has no belief.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

August 11, 2014, 11:30:37 PM
Reply #8

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
How so shinchi? Because i have shown to have personal issues with god? Or was that not directed at me in particular?  Also how is belief not one of the primary factors in psi?  Do you think my practices are unbalanced because i shed off my paradigm of belief in an archtypal system of spirituality? Please explain your idea of a "balanced practice".
My youtube channel

August 12, 2014, 04:08:36 AM
Reply #9

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
How so shinchi? Because i have shown to have personal issues with god? Or was that not directed at me in particular?  Also how is belief not one of the primary factors in psi?  Do you think my practices are unbalanced because i shed off my paradigm of belief in an archtypal system of spirituality? Please explain your idea of a "balanced practice".

First, my statement was directed to what you said specifically and to the general subject behind what you said. It had nothing to do with god or spirituality, but you interpreting it that way sort of proves my point that belief is a subjective thing with its own meaning.

I don't consider a belief a factor of metaphysics, at all, simply because of the nature of belief. You can throw a ball up in the air and believe with all your heart that it is going to levitate, but Gravity will probably disagree. Meanwhile, a practitioner of metaphysics will actually be doing something to counter-act gravity in some way, to induce the levitation of the ball -- the skilled psion in particular will probably just kinetically hold it up.

It's a simple matter. The ball will fall, or it won't. You can philosophically believe in whatever you want, but in practice, the world doesn't turn because people believe that it turns. A car starts because of a combustion engine that exists because of objective chemistry and physics, and the sun rises each day because of orbits and simple physics.

The idea of a balanced practice is, generally speaking, a matter of individual pursuit. Even if I give the world a practical system of development, every person in the world will practice it slightly differently and progress in slightly different ways. But when you say that belief is a primary factor of psionics, it reminds me of such places as the Psion Guild and Psi Warriors. Staring at a wheel and believing that it will move probably isn't going to make it move.

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

August 12, 2014, 04:45:26 AM
Reply #10

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
How so shinchi? Because i have shown to have personal issues with god? Or was that not directed at me in particular?  Also how is belief not one of the primary factors in psi?  Do you think my practices are unbalanced because i shed off my paradigm of belief in an archtypal system of spirituality? Please explain your idea of a "balanced practice".

First, my statement was directed to what you said specifically and to the general subject behind what you said. It had nothing to do with god or spirituality, but you interpreting it that way sort of proves my point that belief is a subjective thing with its own meaning.

I don't consider a belief a factor of metaphysics, at all, simply because of the nature of belief. You can throw a ball up in the air and believe with all your heart that it is going to levitate, but Gravity will probably disagree. Meanwhile, a practitioner of metaphysics will actually be doing something to counter-act gravity in some way, to induce the levitation of the ball -- the skilled psion in particular will probably just kinetically hold it up.

It's a simple matter. The ball will fall, or it won't. You can philosophically believe in whatever you want, but in practice, the world doesn't turn because people believe that it turns. A car starts because of a combustion engine that exists because of objective chemistry and physics, and the sun rises each day because of orbits and simple physics.

The idea of a balanced practice is, generally speaking, a matter of individual pursuit. Even if I give the world a practical system of development, every person in the world will practice it slightly differently and progress in slightly different ways. But when you say that belief is a primary factor of psionics, it reminds me of such places as the Psion Guild and Psi Warriors. Staring at a wheel and believing that it will move probably isn't going to make it move.

From your wikipedia article:
Belief is a state of the mind, treated in various academic disciplines, especially philosophy and psychology, as well as traditional culture, in which a subject roughly regards a thing to be true.[1] "Dispositional and occurrent belief" is the contextual activation of a belief system in specific thoughts or ideas.

Belief is a state of the mind is the part that relates to Chaos Magick, there is a difference between believing something and trying to believe in something in Chaos Magick, therefore trying to believe in something doesn't bear any metaphysical significance, but belief itself does.

August 12, 2014, 06:34:24 AM
Reply #11

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I'm glad you pointed that out, because I didn't mean to imply that belief has no place. Belief, as well as Faith, do have a practical use -- especially in magic. I can shift between paradigms as well as any chaote because of my belief that all spiritual and metaphysical paradigms teach the same inherent things, just with different words and symbolisms.

But my point is that this is besides the actual metaphysical work that is going on to make things happen. To put it another way: psychokinesis may be engaged via belief, but psychokinesis is not dependent upon belief to function. This is even more true for psionics, because as a paradigm psionics works very hard to focus on base principles to explain how things happen, and to work with metaphysical principles without all of the extra philosophical and occult overlay.

August 12, 2014, 07:27:13 PM
Reply #12

supadude

• Posts By Osmosis

• Super Villain

• View Profile
I'm glad you pointed that out, because I didn't mean to imply that belief has no place. Belief, as well as Faith, do have a practical use -- especially in magic. I can shift between paradigms as well as any chaote because of my belief that all spiritual and metaphysical paradigms teach the same inherent things, just with different words and symbolisms.

But my point is that this is besides the actual metaphysical work that is going on to make things happen. To put it another way: psychokinesis may be engaged via belief, but psychokinesis is not dependent upon belief to function. This is even more true for psionics, because as a paradigm psionics works very hard to focus on base principles to explain how things happen, and to work with metaphysical principles without all of the extra philosophical and occult overlay.

I personally wasn't speaking of belief in the context of a philosophical paradigm overlay like religion, i was speaking about it in the context of confidence.  Though you are right about it not being necessary to function, it is necessary to develop it to the fullest extent, i believe. (there it is again lol)  And so it is required to achieve a balanced practice.

How so shinchi? Because i have shown to have personal issues with god? Or was that not directed at me in particular?  Also how is belief not one of the primary factors in psi?  Do you think my practices are unbalanced because i shed off my paradigm of belief in an archtypal system of spirituality? Please explain your idea of a "balanced practice".

I am also trying to say that; even though belief is a great part of all the factors that are put together to create psi actions, there is much more to it. I really do believe that without personal belief that this phenomena is possible, controlled psi phenomena and development is close to if not completely impossible because you cannot form potent expectation without belief.  Don't get me wrong, i agree that it is not necessary for it to happen, but for you to be able to control it, it is.
        In case studies where researchers were doubtful of the success of its participants and made sure to express this to the participants beforehand, the results were significantly lower, the RNG machines did not deviate much from chance, in the gansfield experiments, their hits were also significantly lower because their expectations had been affected. ( i know its not spelled gansfield but one of these keyboard buttons does not work)

I really would like to see somebody that has excelled in psi without believing that they could do it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:39:29 PM by supadude »
My youtube channel

August 12, 2014, 10:31:20 PM
Reply #13

Steve

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Sorry to jump in  between an actual discussion, but since this thread is still going, I have to post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w The Ultimate Self-Defense Against Fruit course

~Steve
Mastery does not occur when you've performed a feat once or twice. Instead, it comes after years of training, when you realize that you no longer notice when you're performing a feat which used to require so much effort. Even walking takes years of training for a human: why not everything else?

August 12, 2014, 10:49:47 PM
Reply #14

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
@Steve: Come on, you cannot post Monthy Python into actual discussion, that's horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqreRufrkxM