Author Topic: Help?  (Read 1974 times)

August 10, 2013, 02:12:33 PM
Read 1974 times

silverwolfcrystal

• View Profile
i need help, Anyone who thinks they Might have the information I am Looking fOr, Or Know who mIght, I could use it. I am No lookinG For useless ramblings, Or stupid stoRies, I am looking for real INFORMATION. ARe you ablE to heLp me, Are you willing To? if so you took the Needed look into my messaGe. thank yOu DEar. You May get a hOld of me oN here, I know there are BOoks oN this, but I can't finD what I am looking for.

Thank you,

CryStal.

P.S.

I really hope that someone can understand what I mean and am looking for. =)

August 10, 2013, 03:18:31 PM
Reply #1

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Well, what kind of information are you looking for?

August 10, 2013, 04:22:05 PM
Reply #2

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Ḥ̵̲̗̫͈̩͕̐̓͆o͔͚̣͎͚͜ř̶ͦ͒̈̐͂r͍̱ȏ͉̟̱̬̥̩ͤ̎r̮ͨ̽ͫ ̊ͭ

• View Profile
It's hard to understand what you mean when you didn't say anything.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

August 10, 2013, 04:31:31 PM
Reply #3

Neeros

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Shaolin Mage
    • View Profile
    • Shaolin Wahnam
"I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION. A RELATNG O DEMON BONDS"

You don't need to code your messages, if you want info on demons just ask. heh
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
- Sun Tzu

[18:22] <Rayn> That makes it worst. If the people can't practically apply and create effects, it is not so good.
[18:22] <metalforever_> okay, and who in the oec can do that? i would say very very few
[18:22] <metalforever_> their too busy fondling their psiballs

August 10, 2013, 04:36:45 PM
Reply #4

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
Your swap had odd rules making it look like you mistyped it.  But now I got it.  "I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION RELATING TO DEMON BONDS"
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

August 10, 2013, 04:47:04 PM
Reply #5

Neeros

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Shaolin Mage
    • View Profile
    • Shaolin Wahnam
Your swap had odd rules making it look like you mistyped it.  But now I got it.  "I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION RELATING TO DEMON BONDS"

Nice one.
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
- Sun Tzu

[18:22] <Rayn> That makes it worst. If the people can't practically apply and create effects, it is not so good.
[18:22] <metalforever_> okay, and who in the oec can do that? i would say very very few
[18:22] <metalforever_> their too busy fondling their psiballs

August 10, 2013, 04:55:33 PM
Reply #6

XIII

• Veritas Teacher
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Ḥ̵̲̗̫͈̩͕̐̓͆o͔͚̣͎͚͜ř̶ͦ͒̈̐͂r͍̱ȏ͉̟̱̬̥̩ͤ̎r̮ͨ̽ͫ ̊ͭ

• View Profile
I'm a terrible detective.
<@kobok> And if you push hard enough, you can shove quite a lot into a chicken.

<@Trowa> When someone told him to jump off a cliff, he argued the semantic meanings of "jump" and "cliff", and then proceeded to do just that.

August 10, 2013, 05:09:14 PM
Reply #7

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
I thought there was a hidden message! I need to look closer next time. Neeros and kobok, impressive!

What is a 'demon bond' anyway? A contract, blood right, infestation, possession, befriendment without a contract gone astray?
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."

August 10, 2013, 07:03:24 PM
Reply #8

silverwolfcrystal

• View Profile
It was more of to weed out things that I have heard by asking the question outright, more of a...people who might not want to talk about it outright will respond better if the question is hidden.

August 10, 2013, 07:07:27 PM
Reply #9

silverwolfcrystal

• View Profile
But I am looking to make a bond...I had a dream that I did, he called himself the God of Kaos. He took my hand and lead me off into the world, and told me he would help me. I am looking to reconnect with him.

August 10, 2013, 10:09:17 PM
Reply #10

Mind_Bender

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Deus ex Machina
    • View Profile
Be careful of taking the hand of 'Kaos' especially if it is your first time with such ventures. Secondly, it was a dream, question it, especially calling itself the God of Kaos- chaos is not an anthropomorphilogical form, but a source of inspiration and emptiness with countless names from Tiamat to Erebus to Kali to the subconscious mind, and this inspiration is not always the kind you want, or should, pursue. And the emptiness isn't always in the Buddhist concept, but nihilistic and/or violent  psychological processes and social and cultural dissent. Not saying don't venture down (and I mean down) the dark, twisted and sado-masochistic path, but be wary- make sure you are willing to deal with the consequences, especially if you find yourself  questioning your own sanity because all this God of Kaos was is your own sense of lost and fractured existence, or a ruthless spiritual force.

All in all, be careful and question your motives with any spiritual or psychological undertaking, especially the demonic, chaotic and chtonic trips and thoughtforms.
"Spirit is in a state of grace forever.
Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever."

"As relfections of the Source, we are little gods."

"...part of me doesn't want to believe that auto-eroticism while crushing on a doodle (sigil) could manifest a check in the mail box, but hey, it did."

"Everybody laughs the same language."