Author Topic: Seals in moses 6th and 7th books  (Read 4000 times)

June 20, 2013, 09:46:47 AM
Read 4000 times

Luci

• View Profile
Hello.

Im looking high quality pictures of 2 seals seen in 6th book of moses. I really hope someone can help me.

I printed 2 of them from veritas pdf version of moses books but those are really blurry when printed on paper.

Im interested 2 in particular...

Im going to make myself an wooden amulet with one of those seals. Burning the alphabets and symbols on it.

Thanks.

June 22, 2013, 05:16:06 AM
Reply #1

Luci

• View Profile
First one was the seal that is supposed to wear when you sleep to see visions through dreams.

And the second one was the seal that gives you fortune and blessing if i remember it correctly.

If you have the book and you have already read it, then may i ask if something else is needed for them to work.

Thank you for your time.

June 22, 2013, 06:45:07 AM
Reply #2

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I couldn't get a clear picture of it. Sorry.

Do I need to give you a lesson in Photography, Rayn?  :P

I am not familiar with these books of Moses, but a quick search turned up these links:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses6/index.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses7/index.htm

They have pictures, though I wouldn't call them supremely high quality. However, although I am not familiar with these seals, I believe the general idea behind these types of things is not to rely on pictures but to draw it or form it yourself and thus imbue your own power and intent into something. Perhaps a mediocre picture such as linked above would suffice as a good enough reference point to draw your own, then?

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

June 22, 2013, 07:11:08 AM
Reply #3

Luci

• View Profile
I couldn't get a clear picture of it. Sorry.

Do I need to give you a lesson in Photography, Rayn?  :P

I am not familiar with these books of Moses, but a quick search turned up these links:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses6/index.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/moses7/index.htm

They have pictures, though I wouldn't call them supremely high quality. However, although I am not familiar with these seals, I believe the general idea behind these types of things is not to rely on pictures but to draw it or form it yourself and thus imbue your own power and intent into something. Perhaps a mediocre picture such as linked above would suffice as a good enough reference point to draw your own, then?

Thank you for your efford, but i have already visited that site and as you said, they arent the best quality. But i think i could make something out of them.

I am not just going to print them on paper. I need a good quality sample so i can "write" or "burn" the letters and symbols on a blank wooden amulet i have been working on.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

*Edit*

By the way, can you confirm that the seals in the site you posted are valid, im not sure if i trust they are. Dont want to waste my time to make an amulet with a wrong seal in it.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:15:02 AM by Luci »

June 22, 2013, 07:23:38 AM
Reply #4

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I don't have the physical books like Rayn does, but if he wants to take a few moments he can confirm if the images there match what he has.

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

June 22, 2013, 08:12:30 AM
Reply #5

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
Do I need to give you a lesson in Photography, Rayn?  :P

I don't have a scanner, so I tried to take pictures of the hard copy book I have with my phone and it came out horribly blurry. They are high quality pictures in the book. I just can't get them on the internet in the same quality.  

A phone works for this type of scanning, you just have to try a few times to get the photography right.

Make sure that the book has proper lighting. Flash works to an extent, but when taking pictures of something like paper, other pictures, and such, it is important to have as much natural light as possible. Sometimes, the flash even makes it worse, because it reflects off of the page or the picture, and will mess things up. The better the lighting is without having to use flash, the better the picture will be, unless you incorporate flash into the lighting, or angle things a certain way--but that can get a little complex.

For blur, a big part of that is hand control, and that sort of takes practice. A quick tip is to time the moment you push the picture button with your breathing. As you exhale, when the air comes out, steady yourself and be as still as possible; then, push the button, and that will be your only movement. Hold for just a second, so that you don't move while the picture is actually being taken. Snipers use a similar technique when steadying themselves to "take the shot," but this is a good practice in photography as well, and it can produce very good pictures even with mediocre cameras.

[/photography lesson]  :P

June 22, 2013, 09:47:07 AM
Reply #6

Luci

• View Profile
Im sad to hear that there are not a reliable source conserning this matter.

However, i managed to find high quality version of the second seal.

I really would like to know the effect and meaning of these seals for sure before using them. Dont want to play with this stuff.

Do i need to use my voice in order them to work or is it enough if i carry them with me ?

Some seals contain the words in "the power of words" article Rayn posted. "Elohim" "El Shaddai" and so on..

Love you guys.

June 22, 2013, 10:33:50 AM
Reply #7

Luci

• View Profile
Do i need to use my voice in order them to work or is it enough if i carry them with me ?

No, since you are creating talismans with them. The presence of them should be enough to do what you want to do with them since you are crafting it for that purpose.

Thank you very much.