Author Topic: Best magic spell to bring your loved back  (Read 17559 times)

July 02, 2016, 09:18:31 PM
Reply #15

savs115

• View Profile
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT YOU FEEL THE LOVE FOR HIM DON’T DO THIS PRAYER, BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, NEVER LEAVE YOUR FOOT AND LOVE YOU THE REST OF YOUR DAYS … Works even on the 3rd day I see the results …Make and see what happens, powerful prayer to tie your lover.Within 10 minutes after posting the person will call you, change the initials in brackets, it is important to Faith
QUEEN MARY PADILHA that (CMLM) at this point is thinking about me at all costs and willing to stand beside me, wanting to see me, hug me and kiss me, your mouth feels really wanted to kiss me and that her mind has only at my presence. What (CMLM) look for me today, NOW calling me to be with her and saying she loves me and that made the right decision and final. So be it! My Queen Pomba Mulambo Maria, Queen of the Seven Crossroads, so I ask:Go where (CMLM) is and make it not to rest until she talks to me, by the powers of the earth! by the presence of fire and the breath of air, the virtues of the waters, I invoke the Holy Souls 13. By force of sacred hearts and tears shed for love that addresses where (CMLM) is giving me lots of love, affection and want to stay with me forever. What (CMLM) will never want another person OTHER THAN ME (CPS), and she has eyes only for me. Save Pomba Mulambo Mary, Queen of the seven Encruzo! stranded, I ask you this: It turns, will woman turns and turns in my favor, turn in my favor and bring (CMLM) for me. And just asking: Air moves, turns fire, water forms, earth healing, and goes round, and the wheel goes round, will bring to me (CMLM) back as soon as possible, crazy and very passionate, this time she definitely return pros my arms. What (CMLM) loves only me and make me very happy. Let it be nice to me, you can not look at any man other than me. You feel good just by my side, who miss me and come to me and ask me to I’d never leave!What (CMLM) wants to stay with me forever. Even so, it will be, so it is done. Save Pomba Mulambo Mary, Seven Skirts Save, Save your sisters, Maria Padilha, chills and all others of the Falange.Save! Seven Skirts, my good and glorious princess, I know your strength and your power, beg you to answer my request. What (CMLM) and do not rest or sleep if she is not sure we’re together, that the body (CMLM) burn with desire for me. What (CMLM) be blind to not see other men or her as a woman, and that other men can not call her attention. Only I will have that power. What (CMLM) Can not never have no desire to have sex with any man but me, because I have (CPS) in your heart.Maria Padilha, Maria Mulambo Crossroads of seven causes (CMLM) feel good just to hear my voice.AND I WISH HER FOREVER. What (CMLM) FEEL FOR ME an unusual desire as never felt for anyone and never feel. Seven by Exus that follow their steps, I pray and I beg that ties (CMLM) in the seven years of her skirt, and the Seven bells of your clothing, just for me. I am grateful to have you working in my favor and I will disclose your name in exchange for my glorious Pomba request.Bring Maria Padilha (CMLM) for me today, now and forever, causing it to become my forever.Although (CMLM) resist, which with its power Maria Padilha, queen of Seven Crossroads! blow my name (CPS) in her ear that she look for me today. What (CMLM) can not stop thinking about me, can not stay away from me, for fear I will lose. Bring it on, like a snake crawling, humble and meek who will say that I always want by your side, and so we can have a good chat. So be it and so will be! I prophesy in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who (CMLM) will come running after me NOW, crazy and passionate as soon as possible asking me to stay! FOREVER, because only you have my mouth will and pleasure of kissing, (CMLM) will now take me in your heart. I trust in the power of the Phalanges Pomba, Queen of the Seven Crossroads, each time I read this prayer, the stronger it will be, I am publishing this prayer as an offering, asking you to grant the request to make (CMLM) to be always with me. I know that E!Falange’s Spirit of the Dove turns are already blowing my name in the ear (CMLM), and she could not do anything until others come to me. I trust in the power of the Seven Crossroads, and I will continue making this powerful prayer for seven days. So be it, so it will be and so is done.AMEN, CPS…

July 02, 2016, 09:19:04 PM
Reply #16

savs115

• View Profile
crossroads,lady of all roads,owner of
the streets and the red roses.Beautiful
lady that your beauty be the beauty of
our roads, that your strength be the
strength that destroys our enemies
declared and hidden. Pomba gira that
your charm be the charm of my desires
come true.Make it be.By the powers of
the earth,by the presence of fire,by the
inspiration of air,by the virtues of
water I invoke Maria padilha by the
strength of the sacred hearts and the
tears of love so she goes where Christina and where you find Christina to bring her in spirit body
and soul before me Christopher binding 
definitely to me Christopher. Hail
Pomba-gira Maria Padilha queen of the
7 crossroads I ask you this way: now
woman spin come to me woman spin
in my favor making my beloved
Christina ; that she falls completely in love
with me; Asking as well: air move, fire
transform, water form, earth heal; and
the wheel turns, and turns, and turns;
making my beloved Christina loving me
subdued and crawling after me Christopher. Salve Pomba Gira queen of 7
crossroads, salve 7 sayas and her sisters
Maria Padilla, salve Maria Mulambo,
and all others of the Falange;salve 7
sayas my good and glorious princess
protector of women and men Saying:I
know your strength and your power;I
ask that you attend my wish. that the
spirit ,body and soul of Christina is showered and fills with the
essence of my love and that she returns
it 4 times fold.that Christina loves
me Christopher that her body spirit and
soul only belong to me,that Christina lives,breathes,sings,works,has
fun only in my presence Christopher that my shackles imprison her
forever by the powers of this prayer.My
pombas gira use your power and
distance Christina from any
Man that she is with in
this moment and if she with
one that she calls him by my
name Christopher I want to bind the
spirit body and soul of Christina because I wanted her 
binded and in love with me Christopher I want Christina depends
on my love I want her crazy in love
with me Christina Desiring me like i
was the only and last man on
the face of the earth.I want her heart
attached to me Christopher eternally in
the name of the great Queen Maria
Padilha that this feeling blooms inside
of Christina leaving it imprisoned
to Christopher 24 hours a day.Oh
Pomba gira Queen Maria Padilha you
shall bring Christina for Christopher because i desire her and i want
her promptly .By your hidden powers
that Christina starts loving me
Christopher at this very moment and
that Christina only thinks of me
Christopher  like i was the only person
and man in the world.That
she comes running towards me Christopher filled with hope and desire, that Christina only has peace ,calm
tranquility hope,work,health
happiness only by my side Christopher that Christina comes to see
me and comes back to me Christopher with your power and infinite
strength open all the doors to Christina and me Christopher so we
can be together and make each other
happy and that we have work
love,care,health and family together Christina and me Christopher. My
queen Maria Padilha I beg you that
you bring me Christina that Christina loves me a lot,comes
submissive,humbled under my feel
like Christopher wish.I thank the great
Queen Maria Padilha and i promise to
keep your name always with me Oh! powerful Pomba gira of the 7 exus I
want my beloved Christina back
because she saddens and depresses me
with her rejection distance and
indifference that Christina forgets
and leaves once and for all, all the
other love interests and all the people
that want to separate us .That Christina gets disappointed and grows
cold with other men,that any other
Men that is with Christina leaves her life immediately that no
other man  can achieve that Christina feels pleasure,only i Christopher 
will have that power given by you my
queen.That Christina leaves all
the other men  that Christina feels desires,pleasure and love
only with me Christopher and sees me
like the only love in her life that Christina feels uninterested of going out
with other men  and that accepts
once and for all that she loves me and
only wants me Christopher and that Christina only wants to be with
me Christopher and no one else and
no one else.That Christina feels
pleasure and love only with me and for
me Christopher that Christina feels good happy at peace and
loved only when she is by my side Christopher. That Christina comes to
me Christopher and ask for my love
and my forgiveness and asks me Christopher to marry her. Oh! beautiful and
powerful Pomba gira of the 7 exus that
in this moment Christina wants to
be only with me and that she does the
impossible so that this may
happen.That she only wants to be with
me and no one else not even
friends,women,men,clients,family.That Christina thinks only of
me Christopher and thinking how she is
going to help me to make me Christopher happy.And how she is going to
fight for our love so it continues and
we can be together the two of us
happily married together forever,I
need my queen Pomba gira that you
give me a sign, a call a text from Christina or any other type of contact
to let me know if Christina thinks
of me and wants me Christopher so
that she may take this darkness and
depression i am in.That Christina talks to me that she feels she misses me,needs me and wants me
near more than ever.You are powerful
and strong,bring Christina to my
feet forever,that she comes running that
she leaves everything and everyone that
she forgets about family,customs,
friends,work,women,men,and that
Christina only loves and thinks of
me Christopher. Beautiful and powerful
Pomba gira of the 7 exus with your
great and invincible power
destroy,bring down,finish,take,make
disappear all the
barriers,people,spells,works and hexes
that are not allowing Christina 
from coming to me Christopher and
loves me deeply and that she desires to
be with me Christopher. I want my
beloved Christina always loving
me,admiring me, taking care of
me,protect me.That when Christina goes to bed thinks of Christopher, my queen i ask that you make Christina feel for me a love and
desire outside of the normal and
common something unexplainable
like she never felt for anyone else and
will never feel again just for me Christopher that this doesn’t scare her
that this motivate her to start fighting
for our love so we can be together Christina and me Christopher and be
happy together.That Christina 
only has sexual desires only for me
Christopher and no one else.That her 
desires and good thoughts are only for
me Christopher that her
thoughts ,gentleness,love,tenderness, money,details are only for me Christopher Only I Christopher will have this
power given by you my queen.Salve 7
sayas by the 7 exus that follow your
steps I ask and beg you to bind Christina in the 7 sayas and the 7 guisos of
her clothes just for me Christopher. Beautiful and powerful pomba
gira of the 7 exus i ask you,break,turn
to dust and disappear all the
strength,the pride,the dignity,that
makes Christina be so cold with
me so that Christina becomes
lovable,understanding,caring only
with me Christopher. That Christina cares and loves me very
much.That Christopher gets to stay
with Christina I also want you my
beautiful and powerful Pomba Gira of
the 7 exus to distance from Christina every other man away from
her that is after her  that Christina ignores them completely and
only looks for me and accepts me once
and for all so we can be happy together
Christopher and Christina.That
Christina feels
attraction,passion,sexual desire and
love only for me Christopher that Christina calls me,text me and email
me Christopher now and at every
moment asking where i’m at what i am
doing and to tell me how much she loves me.That Christina feels
nostalgia,desire passion and love for
me Christopher. that Christina waits and looks for me today
and now in this precise moment to tell me how much she loves me and wants
me Christopher by her side.I want to
hear the voice of Christina asking
me to see her to be with me telling
me she loves me and wants me  Christopher that she wants to marry me Christopher and will do the impossible so
everything between us works
out.Thank you for the fulfilled favor I
shall spread your Name prophetize in the name of the
Father the Son and the Holy Spirit .I
have confidence in the power of the 7
crossroads that so it will be so it is and
so it has been done.I thank you for the
asked wish already granted and
fulfilled.Every time I read this prayer
the stronger it will become.I shall Cry out to the 4 corner of the world asking
the mother to grant me Christopher 
my wish.Make Christina be crazy
in love and desire for me Christopher make her fight for our love until
its reached,that every tear shed by me
Christopher gets thru.

July 02, 2016, 09:19:25 PM
Reply #17

savs115

• View Profile
POWERFUL PRAYER TO TIE THE PERSON Christina
What Lord (C) right now are thinking of me, wanting at all costs to be by my side, wanting to see me, hug me and kiss me, your mouth will feel much kissing me and that in her mind only has my presence . What (C) look for me today telling me to stay beside her and saying she loves me and that made the right decision and final. So be it! My Queen Mary Mulambo Gira Dove, Queen of the Seven Crossroads, so I ask: WHERE go (C) is and make sure she does not rest until she talk to me, by the powers of the earth, the presence of fire, by the inspiration of air, the virtues water, I invoke the 13 Blessed souls. By force of sacred hearts and tears shed for love that is directed to where (C) give me lots of love, affection and just want to stay with me. What (C) never want another person, and she has eyes only for me. Save Dove Mulambo Gira Maria, Queen of the Seven Crossroads, so I ask: Gira, via woman turns and turns in my favor, turns in my favor and bring (C) to me. And just asking: Air moves, turns fire, water, land healing, and goes round, and the wheel goes round, will bring me (C) back ASAP, crazy and very passionate, this time she definitely return my arms. What (C) loves only me and make me very happy. That is very affectionate with me, she can not look at no other than me. Feel so alone when not  beside me, who miss me and come to meet me and ask me to I'd never leave. What (C) feel horny just for me! and can not stop thinking about the two of us together! What (C) please just stay with me. So be it, so it will be well done. Save Dove Gira Maria Mulambo, Seven Skirts Save, Save your sisters, Maria Padilha, goosebumps and all other Phalange. Save! Seven Skirts, my good friend, wife of Seth Exus, defender of all beings. Save Seven Skirts, my good and glorious princess, know your strength and your power, beg you to answer my request. What (C) do not sleep and do not rest if she is not sure that we're together, that the body (C) burn with desire for me. That (C) is blind to other men, she can not see anyone as a man that other men never able to draw her attention, only I'll have that power. That (C) can not never have nor desire to have sex with another man .And if she will not try to make him happy, and she gives up. That (C) I assume once in her heart. Make Maria Padilha Mulambo, Queen of seven crossroads with that (C) feel good just to hear my voice. What (C) by me feel a desire unusual as never felt for anyone and never feel. Seven Exus by accompanying their steps, pray and beg that tie (C) Seven nodes in her skirt, and the Seven rattles your clothes, just for me. I am grateful to have you working in my favor and I will publish your name in exchange for that request my dove glorious spins. Maria Padilha bring (C) to me today, now and forever causing her to become mine definitely. Although (C) resist, with its power to Maria Padilha, Queen of the seven crossroads blow my name into her ear so that she would look today. That (C) can not stop thinking about me, you can not get away from me because she will be afraid of losing me. That comes creeping like a snake, humble and meek, saying they will always want me by your side, and so we have a good socializing. So be it and so it shall be! I prophesy in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, that (C) will come running after me, crazy and passionate ASAP asking me to get my mouth because only you have the will and pleasure of kissing. (C) you will take me once in her heart. I trust in the power of the phalanges of the Dove Gira, Queen of the Seven Crossroads, each time I read this prayer, the stronger it will become, I am posting this as an offering prayer, asking you to grant the request to make (C) faces always with me. I know that the Spirits of the Falange Dove Gira are already blowing my name in the ear (C), and she can not do anything if she does not talk to me. I trust in the power of the Seven Crossroads, and I will continue spreading this powerful prayer for seven days. Be it so, so and so is this done.

December 13, 2017, 01:04:51 AM
Reply #18

rosshickers

• View Profile
That's impressively. Must try :)