Author Topic: Ten answers about God  (Read 26720 times)

August 06, 2012, 05:43:07 AM
Reply #225

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
@Searcher: In the very first post of this thread you could notice I was talking about my study of Kabbalah, so you might figure out my definition of God refers to Kabbalah, which, by the way, is very same as the depiction of THE ALL in Kybalion.

Talking about different definitions of God and talking about preachers going from door to door is a bit out of place when we consider that no one of them have ever read any Kabbalistic scripture. Not speaking about that Kabbalah warns about people that misunderstood sacred knowledge and built religions on their false perception (similarity to The Kybalion, maybe?)

Whether you believe or not believe, doesn't matter.

P.S. I will please you with something. Message I personally got from God, lesson I got from him was: "Believe in yourself". Isn't that what you believe in, as well? I think everyone should believe in that ;-).

August 06, 2012, 06:50:28 AM
Reply #226

Searcher

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Yes they bite😈
    • View Profile
But how many understand the difference and that ‘god’ is a name that people use in many different ways and to mean different leaders of different deities or beliefs.

An old Irish comic reportedly sponsored by the Catholic Church always finished with the line:

And may your god go with you!

I was trying to say that the door to door sales is symbolic of the need to introduce the creator god idea at every possibility in order to down play, down grade idea’s within Majick. Again this is a personal belief: the two eventually can not live side by side. And that I do not feel the need to keep peeing on the creator god theorist party, but I have been to get them to understand that it is not a nice thing to do because trying to reason with them is impossible. # 231 is another example.

In some areas I agree with AC (not the Christian bit obviously) in that it is what we do in and with our lives that counts but from my point of view it makes no difference who or what you are.
We can look but do we see and we can listen but do we hear? So what gets in the way?
👂u have to say because I don't do hints👂

August 06, 2012, 07:34:35 AM
Reply #227

Akenu

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    यम या रा आना
    • View Profile
    • Akenu's Initiation
@Searcher: "may your god be with you" is still valid option in Kabbalah. Joke is that Kabbalah doesn't neglect any god or deity (or even atheism).