Author Topic: A Group Meditation Experience  (Read 1279 times)

March 28, 2011, 10:58:51 PM
Read 1279 times

Dancing_Crow

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Jai Guru Deva Om
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Tonight's group meditation begin with me relating a story of hope. Yesterday, I asked Spirit to send me a sign that I am protected and meant to walk this Path upon which I embark - within 48 hours.

The Sign came the very same day I asked... as I was walking to Subway from my Aunt's home yesterday evening, I beheld in the sky above Tower Records two Hawks, my power animals, circling on the air currents lazily overhead. I was feeling a bit "out of sorts" from the Reiki II attunement. I heard Hawk tell me, "You are safe. You are protected." - not in words but just a FEELING. I stared at them for a good 5 minutes or so rapt in awe and wonder. They continued to circle lazily overhead slowly making their way northeast. A feeling overcame me that I ought to make an offering to them. I had my medicine bag with me within which I keep and carry tobacco for occasions such as these. I made two offerings of tobacco to each of the Hawks. After I completed the second offering, the Hawks had vanished from sight and I could see them no where in the afternoon sky. I feel the same way now, I did the previous two times I was hospitalized. The difference between those two times and now though is this: I have equipped myself with the necessary tools needed to go through this experience - this Kundalini Awakening intact and whole.

After I relayed this story of hope, my Reiki Teacher lead the group in alternate nostril breathing exercise. I found it so hard to focus... but I concentrated on my Reiki Teacher's voice and it became easier. Normally, I just "switch" into any sort of exercise such as this without even thinking... this time, I had to focus and concentrate because it didn't come as easily as normal.

I don't know how much time passed but soon, my Reiki Teacher said to continue the alternate nostril breathing exercise at our own pace. It took some effort because I couldn't remember which nostril to breathe in or breathe out next or which I had just breathe in or out of. I finally "gave up" and let it just go. I lost myself then I heard Teacher's breathing "bringing me back." So as I heard her breathing, I brought myself into sync with her. Around this time, my Teacher gave the cue that we should finish up by breathing out of our right nostrils.

Angel was next to me by this point and I heard my Teacher issue a sharp command to Angel. I think she said to Angel, "meditate" but it sounded like she said my first name which sounds very similar to meditate. Angel understood and went scuttling to the back through the hallway.

The Gong began. Again, I found it hard to focus and concentrate. My upper back felt sore and constricted. I heard Angel, my Teacher's animal companion, munching on some dry dog food and I chuckled. I was reminded that I had not yet eaten dinner and I knew that Angel was telling me to get some food as soon as I got home. (which I did before writing this.) My brother cooked dinner - roast chicken and noodles. It was delicious!

Anways, back to the meditation. By this time, the Gong was going pretty good. I still couldn't quite get comfortable as I felt "something" trying to get out and express itself. I heard Angel crunch some more dry dog food and I got a message that I should "shake like Angel when he comes out of the rain." So I did. It felt sooo good to shake like that. After I did that, I became aware of myself as a "body of white light." I felt energy coursing through me. I may be jumbling the order of things.... but I also became aware of the entire group as a body of light. Simultaneously, before or after this... I don't know.... I became aware of two "Serpents" at the base of my spine at my Root Chakra. At the base of my spine, the Serpents are solid... but they began to sibilantly and slowly rise up my spine... as they approach my second chakra, they become more diffuse... and they descend up my spine Circling like a Binary Star circling around the "black hole" of the center of my spine. By the time they have reached my heart Chakra, the two Serpents are a billion, billion sparkling lights in the "form" of two Serpents. They begin to "work" through my Heart and I could feel them loosening blockages to the flow of Reiki. They loosen the blockages in my heart Chakra and the two Serpents of Light snake their way through my brow Chakra and through my Crown Chakra. They flow lazily towards the heavens and join the "stars" in the night sky. Streams of energy spontaneously flow through my palms which I am unable to contain. The energy floods through my palms and I direct it in a swirl around the room. At this point, I'm like.. Wow! this is cool... so I "push" the Energy through the room in a swirl like the Milky Way... with the Gong in the center. I push too hard and the Gong says "Stop!" it is banged once sharply from its gentle melody. At this point, I'm aware of Angel in the room and Love, Light, and Energy floods out of my Chest because the energy has to go someplace so I send it to Angel. I lose "control" because at this point the Energy has a mind of its own and I can feel the Portal in the treatment room "sucking" the energy out of me... I'm like, OUCH THIS HURTS!! Something tells me to just relax and let it happen... as soon as I relax, the pain of the energy being sucked out subsides and I gain control of the Energy Flow again. I'm aware of the Portal in the treatment room by this point... and instead of sending it into the room, I send the Energy into the Portal. The Portal just can't take enough energy and it just takes and takes... I'm like... oh crap... what have I done? Because I feel a "presence" stepping through the Portal. I'm scared... but I know it is a Divine Presence... it's Dark and I can't tell what it is though. Something within me says, "Ask it." So I do. The presence answers back and says that he is Tehuti. I bow... because I recognize the name as the name of an Ancient Egyptian God. I bow my head... and then I remember my Teacher had mentioned her story to me about being in the presence of Shiva and people talking about their problems in the presence of the Shiva statue and Shiva telling my Teacher that the silly mortals didn't ask for what they needed. So I asked, Tehuti for help. I asked Tehuti for help in going through this Process of transformation. He told me, "You have it." Then he bestowed a blessing on me. As soon as he bestowed the Blessing, the Gong rang sharply... up until this point it had a gentle cadence but as soon as Tehuti said, "You have it." the Gong rang! By this time, I'm like in total awe. Is this REALLY happening?

Tehuti begins to withdraw his presence after this. He heads back toward the Portal and I lose most awareness of him as another God steps out of the Portal. This time, it is Anubis, the jackal-headed God of the Dead. Unlike Tehuti, he is not obscured by shadows and darkness. He is easy to perceive and see. I bow before him in gratitude for the gift of his presence and ask for his blessing. I heard him say, "You have it." and as soon as he said this, the Gong rang again! I was like... oh shit! Oh shit!! what the hell is HAPPENING? Anubis begins to withdraw his presence at this point. I sense him in the hallway and I sense Tehuti at the Portal in the treatment room. Next, a cat-headed goddess who identifies herself as Hathor steps across the Threshold. I don't question who it is... but now as I write this, I suspect that it wasn't Hathor but rather Bastet. The truth of the matter is, I do not know. She identified herself as Hathor though... By this point, I'm amazed be these three Gods coming to me in this meditation. I ask Hathor for her blessing and protection and she also says, "You have it." This time, though, there is no resounding Gong. And then I'm like... ok... ok... this is maybe all in my head. So I ask Hathor, how am I to know that all this is Real? She whispers to me... Look Within and Listen... and then the Gong begins to get lower and lower... until it falls silent. As it falls silent, I cold feel the presence of these Three Gods going back through the Portal.

Reiki is flowing through my hands in the "silent" part of the meditation... I have no place to send it... so I channel it into my Reiki II Journal that I made today... and then I slowly open my eyes and the meditation ends.

The Three God's told me not to mention this experience to anyone because they said that it is "only for me" but my Inner Guide, said that I should relay it to my Teacher and my online associates. So I wrote it down. The Gods at first said that I should tell only my Teacher about it after the Meditation... but they said that it was only for my Reiki Teacher and I was only to tell my Teacher that these three Divinities had spoken to me and no other details. My Inner Guide told me to "spread the Light" and share the experience with my online associates and my Reiki Teacher - so I am.
"Allow the beauty and grace of what you love BE what you DO and KNOW."

March 29, 2011, 01:38:43 AM
Reply #1

Iatros

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
A fascinating experience. Thank you very much for sharing.
"And in this lies my honour and my reward, - / That whenever I come to the fountain to drink I find the living water itself thirsty; / And it drinks me while I drink it." - Almustafa

March 29, 2011, 09:47:19 AM
Reply #2

Dancing_Crow

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Jai Guru Deva Om
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
You are very welcome.
"Allow the beauty and grace of what you love BE what you DO and KNOW."