Author Topic: Flash Card Visual Aids for some Basic Strategies in Hermetic Magick  (Read 3339 times)

January 03, 2011, 01:05:28 AM
Read 3339 times

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
Click each flash card to see the full sized image on PhotoBucket .

.......~*~Love, Light & Laughter~*~
~*~Meditation & Mysticism is Magick!~*~

November 07, 2011, 10:40:36 AM
Reply #1

for_Him

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
aunt clair, your photobucket albums are awesome! thank you for making them public

November 11, 2011, 05:54:23 AM
Reply #2

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
That's kind  :)

I need a program that will allow me to map Shamballah with enough detail that others could use it too. I am using Paint Shop Pro and I am waiting to find a more powerful image editor that is as user friendly. Pictures are worth a thousand words...

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=MapofShamballah.gif

April 20, 2012, 09:27:44 PM
Reply #3

Aunt Clair

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
    • River of Enlightenment
I Hermetic Colouring

The colouring of the human energy body limbs is depicted in these images as I view it clairvoyantly;

Primary Colouring
The right leg is red and later orange red or salmon earth
the right arm is orange fire
the left arm is blue and later indigo water
the left leg is chartreuse green air

Secondary Colouring
Belly~ The treasure of its tan tien or wick is a reciprocal emerald air called ching which affords lift for separation to project. The lower or male cauldron is salmon and later rose coloured earth.

Chest~ The treasure of its tan tien or wick is a reciprocal sapphire blue water called chi which affords flow of other energies it is the rivers and streams of the human energy body it affords healing.The middle cauldron is pastel yellow and later amber coloured fire.

Throat~ The treasure of its tan tien or wick is a reciprocal hermaphroditic purple earth/water having no Taoist name, it affords evocation. The throat isn't a primary cauldron but it develops into one and becomes coloured aqua air.

Head~ The treasure of its tan tien or wick is a reciprocal golden fire called shen which affords clairvoyance.The upper or female cauldron is platinum blue then a hermaphroditic purple coloured water.

Supernal ~The treasure of its tan tien is a reciprocal ruby to rose coloured earth which has not Taoist name but it has been suggested to call this Xie for gratitude as it affords greater manifestation drawing what is needed to the magician . The supernal cauldron is chartreuse green then emerald green air.

Hearing develops when the ears manifest a greater energy centre complex.

Sight comes from light or fire energy moving through reciprocal water centres.

Healing comes from flow or water.

Flying comes from lift or air.

Manifesting comes from attraction or earth.

Hearing is not afforded from the Shen of the female cauldron in the head though.  Hearing requires air to move across and through earth centres these will form over, behind and around the physical ears. It begins with a horizontal wheel of 8 energy centres that  manifest at the third eye ,the ears and the back of the head.

This wheel of energy centres will begin as 4 cardinal purple water centres which become silver akashic and then become 8 cardinal and bicardinal golden fire centres but eventually these will become tetrapolar in nature. Four primary Hermetic centres form cardinally at the third eye, back of the third eye and over both ears and an additional four secondary Hermetic centres manifest bicardinally.

Clairaudient hearing is greatly enhanced by the development of the throat complex of energy centres. On the physical body the ear, nose and throat are connected so too these are interrelated in the subtle energy constructs.

II Shamballah

Shamballah is a higher planes astral realm which Buddha taught about 2500 years ago. It was understood by other peoples more anciently than that. Here is another attempt I have drawn in pencil which is a map of Shamballah and the temples and metaphysical colleges of the Higher Planes which I have projected to there with mystic peers. It is a temporarily stable realm so a map can be used to locate and attain a desired destination;

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/?action=view&current=Shamballahbwtn.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/AuntClair/REALMS%20PLANES/Shamballahbw.jpg

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:33:07 PM by Aunt Clair »