Author Topic: Thankfulness  (Read 45854 times)

July 11, 2007, 01:42:52 PM
Reply #210

godfather89

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    Love - Respect - Discipline
    • View Profile
    • Jimbos Blog
Without making easy by saying Everything... I am thankful for My Health, Friends and Family, Money to be able to live were I do, Time to not busy working 40 Hrs. a day and Youth to still be used in life. Being Thankful and Greatful means that your aware of what you have and glad you have it and this greatful message affirms that you want it in your life.
"Choose my instruction instead of silver,
       knowledge rather than choice gold" - Proverbs 8:10

"A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control." - Proverbs 29:11

August 28, 2007, 07:50:09 AM
Reply #211

LadyKalee

• Posts By Osmosis

• Original Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Original Veritas Council
    • View Profile
    • http://groups.msn.com/TheKarenExpress
Today I am thankful for physical therapy.  It is helping me relearn how to walk right and giving me strength to hold up my body with more strength~
There is nothing in the universe with the power to hold the human mind in painful captivity except for the cage it builds for itself out of its own mistaken thinking.

"Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams."   -Mary Ellen Kelly

August 29, 2007, 04:37:47 AM
Reply #212

Wushi

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    Om Namah Shivaya
    • View Profile
I am thankful for being born, for being able to experience life.
I am thankful for being able to walk the path I've always wanted, and for having the guidance helping me.
I am thankful for all the hard lessons I had to learn, and for those that still have to come.
I am thankful that I slept last night, for it is not a certainty (for me).

I am thankful for being able to write this, on Veritas.
Konx Om Pax

September 01, 2007, 11:58:16 AM
Reply #213

Sekhmet

• Posts By Osmosis

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Warrior...Not Princess... Klutz...
    • View Profile
I'm grateful for everything I have including my degree in creative writing. I'm beyond grateful for having gone to top academic institutions. I'm actually grateful for all the stress I went through to get it.

I'm grateful for my life including all its talents as well as its flaws. I'm grateful for everything I have including my car, cell phone and laptop as small of a VAIO as it is, as much as I got salad dressing on it last night, I'm grateful I have a working laptop. I'm grateful that salad dressing didn't get onto the keyboard to mess up the keys. The enduring lesson is don't eat salad and pizza with a laptop, an otherwise sensitive organism.

Thanks all to Veritas who has made me able to go out again and have a good time without hearing things so much. I have learned of my abilities here, which I'm grateful for. I'm beyond grateful for the existence of Veritas. I think I'm making progress in my life because of you guys.
Boo-ya!

September 02, 2007, 12:09:05 PM
Reply #214

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Today I am greatfull for the mind God gave me.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

September 27, 2007, 11:23:56 AM
Reply #215

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
Today I am thankfull for a loving family which understand me :)
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

September 27, 2007, 11:48:43 AM
Reply #216

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Today, I'm thankful for the divine potential within us all.

March 27, 2014, 06:05:54 PM
Reply #217

LadyKalee

• Posts By Osmosis

• Original Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Original Veritas Council
    • View Profile
    • http://groups.msn.com/TheKarenExpress
Today I am thankful for the love I experienced/lost.  I do not have any grief whatsoever.  I take the positive and move on.  I carry that love within me always. The man may be gone but I have learned a lot about myself.

He taught me more about myself than I know.  Everyday I discover another way in which I learned something of value for my future.
I have thought up until now what I had learned was more about what type of person I wanted to love me.
This is true but more true today is how I love another person.
I was given generous amounts of personal attention.  Exclusive attention.  Adoration, support for my endeavors.  Encouragement for what I wanted out of life.  And the time to go do it without any stress or guilt whatsoever. 
I have never experienced such type of love before and I found it very comforting, very very comforting.
I can want for that type of love or I can BE that type of love.
I miss that love so very much.  I know it is gone.  I have to take the good and move on.  I was abandoned twice.  There were flaws to this love.  There was also so very much to learn.
I have learned to put more time into self care.  Skin care, massage, NIA,the park trips, getting on sites to find people..sigh.  I am getting back out there.   I am putting myself back out into the world of humans and relationship possibilities.  I am learning languages.  I am entering photo contests and reading more articles on a daily basis.
My typing improved. 
I know more about who I am want to be.
I am love.  I want to be more love.

Today I am thankful for the love I experienced and the lessons it still has to offer me~
There is nothing in the universe with the power to hold the human mind in painful captivity except for the cage it builds for itself out of its own mistaken thinking.

"Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams."   -Mary Ellen Kelly