Author Topic: ???  (Read 3537 times)

April 03, 2004, 02:12:37 AM
Read 3537 times

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
???
It seems im at a point now, where i can sit there and feel the love within me, and that there is nothing more i need of this world. Even though ive created an art, even though ive got all this tremendous potential, even though im aware of what my thoughts are, its like, none of this really matters anymore. Im at a point where, i dont know what to do, like there is nothing more to do. Just, sit there and be with love.

:confused:  

Be well

April 03, 2004, 07:30:04 AM
Reply #1

Frozen

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• Personal Text
    Posting chief
    • View Profile
???
Well then Void... I presume that you have found something that not many people ever do... peace. So keep it, enjoy it, feel the love man lol, and be well.

~Frozen
* chirss was kicked by kobok (Denny Crane)

I CARVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY INTO MY LEFT ARM!
~ V

<ShoresofPluto> how often do u ignite fires with ur mind?
<kobok> On occasion.

[20:06] <kobok> XIII:  You wear your girlfriend's pants??
[20:06] <XIII> kobok: On occasion.

April 03, 2004, 01:36:34 PM
Reply #2

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
???
Thanks frozen.

April 03, 2004, 08:57:39 PM
Reply #3

LadyKalee

• Posts By Osmosis

• Original Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Original Veritas Council
    • View Profile
    • http://groups.msn.com/TheKarenExpress
???
There are times that we have, times when you can see the perfection of the universe ;}  Those moments when you know and feel peace are what helps us transcend times ahead.  Remember them well when you have them, cherrish that feeling...because now you know it is possible.  Love to you~
There is nothing in the universe with the power to hold the human mind in painful captivity except for the cage it builds for itself out of its own mistaken thinking.

"Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic jams."   -Mary Ellen Kelly

April 03, 2004, 11:20:20 PM
Reply #4

Jeckel

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    nothing more to say
    • View Profile
???
well, if you feel you have completed your purposes, then you must self terminate.

or, you can cause yourself great physical pain, extreme physical pain, and then, perhaps you will snap out of this, and realise what exactly it is you are still supposed to do.

Balance is stagnation.
Just a wishful thinker with the worst intentions.

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. - Mad World

April 03, 2004, 11:26:16 PM
Reply #5

Damnation

• Settling In

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
???
Follow your heart

That's the most simplest and purest way...even if your heart is telling you to go with your mind  ;)

April 04, 2004, 04:51:39 AM
Reply #6

mystic

• Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
???
...urm...geez, where to begin?
congrats that you are in love, I guess that is the first place to begin-next place is don't get stupid. If time has taught me anything, whenever a person gets in love, they lose a lot of common sense (though pita and kalee still have theirs-wtf?!)
however, many that I encounter lose the sense that they acquired to allow them to think rationally. Personally, I feel at this state, when the person loses rational thought, that is when the love becomes sour. Wait, let me rephrase that
when the delicate bond of mind and heart are broken, then that is when the relationship goes sour.
If you can rationalize and follow your feelings, no matter what, then you can handle love. And by your deeply philosophical posts, you can handle it. Once you realize that, true love and happiness follows. In other words...
don't lose your mind... ^_^

April 04, 2004, 05:26:09 PM
Reply #7

Prophecy

• Teacher Emeritus
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Theurgist

• Personal Text
    Veritas Teacher
    • View Profile
???
Mystic, I do not believe he was talking about an emotional, sentient love.  I think he was refering to the love that holds the cosmos together.  The Spark Of God that eminates love from within us and sings with the universe.  If that is the case, then welcome to epiphany, and I shall see you at the Top of the Mountain.  

You wonder, Void, if there is anything left to do?  My friend you are very young, and there are many things you can do.  If you have found the Fire of Love, then go out and be The Fire to those left in The Cold.  Hand those in the darkness a torch and light it for them, that they may be warm and go fowarth to light the torches of those who still stand in the darkness.  Let this power that is the Universal Love eminate from you, coarse throughout your being, and then let it be a light to those who wrap themselves in shadows to stay warm in the cold iceland they created for their souls to lay about.  Take this spark of love, and spend the rest of your life learning to build a fire of it, that you may yourself become a fire.  Just remember that even if you do become a being of the fire of love, all light causes things near to cast shadow.  The mission of the torch-bearer lays within the shadow of the fire.

April 04, 2004, 07:25:48 PM
Reply #8

mystic

• Veritas Furniture

• Frequent poster

• Personal Text
    Frequent poster
    • View Profile
???
then that makes perfect sense...lol...then go for it...you are realizing a better good...there is still more to do...

April 04, 2004, 09:12:07 PM
Reply #9

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
???
Thanks everyone.

April 04, 2004, 10:09:46 PM
Reply #10

Lightbringer

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• Personal Text
    Spiritual Warrior
    • View Profile
???
I've been on a bit of a personal journey to find the happiness you wrote about Void.  But when I thought about it, I wasn't sure if I should try acheiving such happiness because it would make me apathetic and being quite pro-active in nature, I did not wish to become such a person.

So, while on the topic, I wonder if I could pose a question to anyone who will answer: Is the only purpose of such a happy person (besides just being happy) to teach their way to others?
The thing that really fascinates me about people is their ability to have no idea what's going on even though it's going on in plain sight all around them and the even more amazing tendency to argue violently when one of these obvious things is presented to them.

April 05, 2004, 02:03:05 AM
Reply #11

Void

• Posts By Osmosis

• Posting chief

• View Profile
???
Quote from: Lightbringer
Is the only purpose of such a happy person (besides just being happy) to teach their way to others?

The decision doesnt rest with them. If something of a natural nature comes to them and allows such a course to be taken, then it will happen so. Some can be selective about the journey, others have no choice.

Be well.

April 05, 2004, 12:31:23 PM
Reply #12

Jeckel

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    nothing more to say
    • View Profile
???
yeah, you really dont have much choice in what you do in life, very few people can escape the illusion of free will called fate.

but, remember, your not obligated to do anything with your happieness, although apparently its like a reversed buddhism thing here.

in buddhism, you are supposed to be happy by helping others and making them happy which would make you happy.....or something like that.

your allready happy, so....its up to you to spread the joy or not. Just remember, dont push your joy on anyone.
Just a wishful thinker with the worst intentions.

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. - Mad World

April 05, 2004, 12:38:51 PM
Reply #13

Celestia_Miyu

• Settling In

• Greenhorn

• Personal Text
    Greenhorn
    • View Profile
???
You have escaped human nature void.
You have eliminated many problems in your life, and you are now awakening.
Let your lifecontinue with open eyes! :D  :cool:

Beauty only exists within.
Faith is our gift...
Have you looked into your own eyes.
How would you react if you saw your own soul?

April 05, 2004, 03:30:11 PM
Reply #14

Q

• A Familiar Feature

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Veritas Furniture
    • View Profile
???
Do you ultimately like this feeling, or not? Cause it sounds like it kinda sucks to me. Ennui, and all that...

Q
q

Know thyself.

Note: I am a man

One of the "Crazy Brown-Eyed Three."