Author Topic: The Kojiki  (Read 1589 times)

September 14, 2008, 06:54:35 PM
Read 1589 times

adv3n7_cl0ud

• A Veritas Regular

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Hello all, just thought that I would stop in and ask a question once again.

If any of you have ever studied shinto, you may have searched for the kojiki. A book of history circled around the shinto faith.

I noticed that every web-site I went to get a pdf, or a single page text of this book os incomplete, except for the one at sacred-texts.com and even there, one of the versions of the kojiki is incomplete.

Does anyone notice this?

If someone knows where a compiled version of this book is(pdf preferably) please tell me.

If nobody knows, I think it would be an awesome project to start compiling, but I dont want to if it has already been done.

Thank you for your time.

September 14, 2008, 09:52:44 PM
Reply #1

Darkflame

• Posts By Osmosis

• Frequent poster

• View Profile
I think it's because it's one of those books where parts of the original have been lost for some reason.

September 18, 2008, 09:23:54 AM
Reply #2

Shadow_Dragon

• Veritas Moderator
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Discoverer of Imaginary Cult

• Personal Text
    Qing Jing Wei Tian Xia Zheng
    • View Profile
I've only read bits of it myself. Mainly the Amaterasu story. I do love Shintoism, though. I've even integrated it into my own faith.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. -Sun Tzu

When the Mind is clear and still, all things under Heaven fall into place. -Lao Tzu

Drink your cup alone, though it taste of blood and tears, and praise God for the gift of taste. -Almustafa