Author Topic: 2012 doomsday  (Read 35868 times)

April 22, 2008, 04:48:58 PM
Reply #15

Bad Warrior

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
euro 2012 is in my country, so it will be nice if world explodes after it  :)
In vino veritas!

April 23, 2008, 02:50:58 AM
Reply #16

kobok

• Tech Team
  • Posts By Osmosis

• Veritas Council

• Personal Text
    Veritas Council
    • View Profile
The only reason the Mayan calendar stops then, is because their civilization was wiped out before they got the chance to make the calendar for the next age.  This is equivalent to a person dying in July, and someone walking into their house afterward, noticing their calendar only comes up to December 31st of that year, and concluding that the house will burn down on that date.
Latest article:  Construct Dynamics

Want to learn psi?  Check out our collection of psi articles.

April 23, 2008, 07:54:10 AM
Reply #17

Enchia

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
The only reason the Mayan calendar stops then, is because their civilization was wiped out before they got the chance to make the calendar for the next age.  This is equivalent to a person dying in July, and someone walking into their house afterward, noticing their calendar only comes up to December 31st of that year, and concluding that the house will burn down on that date.

Finally someone comes up with a rational idea about it.

April 23, 2008, 06:00:26 PM
Reply #18

bleaching_light

• Settling In

• View Profile
isn't the world going to shift into spirituality?
as opposed to having religion dominate human thought?

or was that 2010? so many events are going on?
who is right?
i say yourself ^_^
its just me and GOD

April 28, 2008, 10:42:17 AM
Reply #19

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
I was just curious, but...

Has anyone tried to remote view, or project, or otherwise "see" into or after 2012? I've heard that it's not possible, that there is a psychic or spiritual "wall" that makes viewing into 2013 impossible, and I'd be interesting in knowing if it's true or not.

I would check myself, but unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to use those techniques yet.

~:Shin:~ -- This is also my first post, so hello. ^_^
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

April 28, 2008, 02:52:52 PM
Reply #20

Bad Warrior

• A Familiar Feature

• View Profile
that's not important, what's important:
Who cares?  :)
In vino veritas!

April 28, 2008, 05:42:08 PM
Reply #21

Arinil

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Aspirant of the Wood
    • View Profile
Has anyone tried to remote view, or project, or otherwise "see" into or after 2012? I've heard that it's not possible, that there is a psychic or spiritual "wall" that makes viewing into 2013 impossible, and I'd be interesting in knowing if it's true or not.

Oddly enough I have problems seeing past 2013 myself for the most part, but there are a few paths that I can see much further along; it's just that section between 2013 and somewhere around the 2020-2030's that seems to blank out or stay out of my reach.

From what I feel, the world certainly isn't going to end... but there will either be changes or the very beginnings of changes somewhere around that period. Honestly though, when has the coming of any year not shown some kind of change? Even if there are changes, most of the people fanatic enough to wait for them will probably say that there aren't; mainly because large changes happen over such a degree of time that most people gradually shift into things and don't realize that changes have taken place until they look back several years later.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 05:48:04 PM by Arinil »
Whoever knows everything but himself, lacks everything. (Th 3)

April 29, 2008, 06:32:57 AM
Reply #22

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
that's not important, what's important:
Who cares?  :)

Well, I care. Perhaps my curiosity is a fault, but I never have been and never will be afraid to pursue knowledge, especially when I consider it relevant.

Oddly enough I have problems seeing past 2013 myself for the most part, but there are a few paths that I can see much further along; it's just that section between 2013 and somewhere around the 2020-2030's that seems to blank out or stay out of my reach.

From what I feel, the world certainly isn't going to end... but there will either be changes or the very beginnings of changes somewhere around that period. Honestly though, when has the coming of any year not shown some kind of change? Even if there are changes, most of the people fanatic enough to wait for them will probably say that there aren't; mainly because large changes happen over such a degree of time that most people gradually shift into things and don't realize that changes have taken place until they look back several years later.

Oh, I know full well the world isn't going to end. Nor will humanity, for that matter. But I think it's obvious, with this (the psychic "wall") as further proof--SOMETHING is going to happen. And I don't think it will be the normal slow changes everyone gets use to.

At the end of WW2, for example, when the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan. In that one day not just Japan, but the entire world was changed--and not in a good way (over 5000 known nukes have been detonated since, that can't be healthy...).

Whether it will be war or peace, I don't really know. But I really, truly don't think it'll be just another year (or decade, for that mater).

~:Shin:~ - But, people tend to say I'm crazy. :rolleyes:

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

April 29, 2008, 04:15:52 PM
Reply #23

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
hmm i really dont know why everyone is so worried bout apocalypse, mankind has lived through waaaaayy worse... like president George Bush
Meep.

April 29, 2008, 04:25:52 PM
Reply #24

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
AB: You do realize the point is that nothing survives the apocalypse except Brahma, or whatever form of god fits with your faith?
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

April 29, 2008, 04:28:54 PM
Reply #25

AB

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
exactly! George Bush....
Meep.

April 29, 2008, 05:03:28 PM
Reply #26

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
hmm i really dont know why everyone is so worried bout apocalypse, mankind has lived through waaaaayy worse... like president George Bush

I'm not really afraid of the apocalypse. I tend to be more afraid of the things I see and hear and feel (I have--very--weak clairvoyance, especially in the department of empathy, but it's enough to startle me at every turn). <_<

Personally, I'm merely interested in 2012. I've always been a watcher, and observer. I like to see how things will turn out, and try to piece seemingly random bits together as I go along, to see if I can guess the next move right. It's like my own little strategy game. ^_^'

Though, the reason why people fear the apocalypse, or the WW3 theories, and all other such things, is quite simple--in such an event of wide scale war, BILLIONS of people will did. A lot of people don't consider those good odds, so they become afraid. ~_^

As to bush, there is worse out there--much worse.  :headwall:

~:Shin:~

April 29, 2008, 06:28:27 PM
Reply #27

Jeckel

• Veritas Furniture

• Hundred-plus Club

• Personal Text
    nothing more to say
    • View Profile
2012 is when we'll either have to deal with SKYNET or THE MATRIX.

both will be fun
WHERE IS JOHN CONNOR!

WHY, WHY DO YOU PERSIST!?
Just a wishful thinker with the worst intentions.

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. - Mad World

May 02, 2008, 03:25:12 AM
Reply #28

firelord_marshall

• Settling In

• View Profile
Take this knowledge with a grain or 5000 of salt, like you know how to right?  :HA!:

Well. To my knowledge, astral winds ignite the earth's core, which lays directly on the rout of parashun, the omnitrigon paradigm has it mostly sealed though. Well, anyway... MORE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR LOL! I NEED TO LEARN TO USE PARAGRAPHS!  :confused:

Anyway, the earth lies on the rout of parashun, the dimensional rift link pathway between all or a set limit of planets. I'm pretty sure the rout of parashun covers 35% of the milky way galaxy, in which the rout of allakhadun passes through mars, jupiter and possibly venus. Parashun covers about 89,000 planets IN TOTAL, with earth being the 3rd most receptive planet to the forces at peak fluctuation of astral winds. Of course, this only makes about a 25% difference after the 5000th... Although, the 1st most receptive planet of the Lizard People Septicons, Has about a 75.9% more powerful reception of the astral winds, for their planet is frequently empowered by rituals using amazing technology. That's pretty.. Unrelated.. But interesting..?

More about this. The aztec sun god, original one named Kuubi`Alla`Kha`Tep. Kho`Alza`Kha`Tep was his brother, who arised to power through some evil means.. Khoalzatep was a fucking dick and shouldn't be trusted lol... His scriptures hold lies of just plain fucking dickery. Well, Khoalza used Kuubi's original sun calender, but blanked about about 8000 years to just completely fuck with us. Kuubi's calendar originally extended to the year 4000, from the year -8000. Of course, the Aztec people were wiped out BY Alza, well they remain on Alza's planet as slaves, about 3000 humans live there now, in horrible torture. Well, in Kuubi's scriptures of the calendar, the paradigm shift is shown, the paradigm shift BEING the allignment of the rout of parashun, where all the planets lie in complete synchronization to the source. The source is an "invert black hole" a light hole if you will.. Humans can't draw it's true power ever since the Omnitrigon seal was put in place about 3062 years ago. The seal of the ancients, which holds true to a lot of souls in humanity.

In 2012, the ending of the 4th age, which was not altered by Khoalza, who is known as Alza usually.. Well whatever the 4th age ends in 2012 and the 5th age begins.. The 5th age being the direct refreshment of the cosmic energies which WILL break the omnitrigon paradigm seal, causing a spiritual "rapture" if you will, many souls will be sucked in!!!! this will create a "singular conciousness", this is because there are a numerous amount of spells, the first spell placed upon the omnitrigon is the seal of contemplation, which turns all thoughts of anything against the omnitrigon into energy for the next spell upon it. The seal of void consummation, it speaks for itself. This is "The Age of the Mark of the Beast." and such things.

Well, in the age of the paradigm shift, 2012-2037, a lot of things are going to happen. The naked eye is easily deceived. Prophecies of a shadow, fall upon deaf ears...

May 02, 2008, 05:10:17 AM
Reply #29

The Jacket

• Veritas Furniture

• Personal Text
    Just to the right side of wrong.
    • View Profile

If I'm not mistaken, The mayan calendar is not linier like ours.  That explanation doesnt work.  Their calendar is more like a system to tell where and how days  plan out, or something like that.  Easiest way to think about it, it a formula.  You plug certain values in, you get another out.  After 2012, though, nothing comes back out. Thats why they say it ends, because it stops working.

To :firelord_marshall: ..... What the hell are you trying to say? It sounds like a plot to a sci-fi channel special.
Every thing you know is wrong! Only what you dont know is true. Surely then the wisest man is he who knows nothing! By knowing nothing, clearly you know everything that isn't, and therefore everything that is.