Author Topic: 130 Principles of Metaphysics  (Read 36653 times)

October 04, 2007, 09:01:16 PM
Reply #15

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Quen, that list is directly connected to the real world. That list is the real world. To say that it doesn't have a significant connection to the real world is completely flawed. Perhaps it's like saying that chemistry and physics do not have any real connection to cars because you just push the gas pedal thingy and it goes vroom vroom. This perception, of course, is not uncommon for the average person, but it is an uninformed perception. Also, I would postulate that Prophecy did not simply come to this list through reasoning, but through first-hand inspection using such abilities as clairvoyance and projection. Ah, and as a side note, Veos knows Prophecy personally, and this bears significance to the previously mentioned situation. I assume that you do not know this, because your post count claims you are just "Settling In".

Namaste
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 09:04:45 PM by Hech »

November 17, 2007, 06:45:08 AM
Reply #16

INFINITE LIGHT

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    JESUS IS LORD!
    • View Profile
Prophecy. I spoke with you before, and I speak with you always, for we are one.

I am here to tell you that I have found within all ourselves the answer which is hte question you posed for me.

Knowledgable are you. For you know that their are somethings that cannot be said, or spoken. Only thought. As such to teach it to someone is to accurately give them a pointer towards that thoughtform within infinity. this pointer manifests itself in questions, open yet objective statements of truth, and in commands to a student.

That is why the devil wishes to trick you into taking the bible literally. for in such a mistake one cannot see through the deception. See through the darkness not because you have light, but because was never there in the first place and love.

All, please listen well for this is knowledge:

To transcend beyond duality and beyond the laws of karma one must love unconditionally.

When one can say to all situations and people, "I love you already, and at any moment I am ready to love you more."
When one have love in his heart for all things and beyond understands, but sees that we are all things one has transcended beyond duality.
Everyday we make decisions from love or fear. Choose love, their isnt anything else.

When one chooses love each and every single time. One has evolved beyond duality and karma.

In revelations it speaks of "a beast that was, and isnot, but yet is."

That beast is the darkness. For if god is infinite light then how does darkness exist? The answer, it does not.

But yet here we are, within darkness. . .

or are we?

Amen. Praise the lord.

Mine is not a better way Just another way
I am by no means a master just a student
what I value is not the only thing that is to be valued.
And my way is not the only way
JESUS IS LORD!

November 17, 2007, 04:09:41 PM
Reply #17

Raitaro

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Knight of Wands
    • View Profile
How insightfull. However, forgive me for not breaking out the candles. That seemed like an idealistic rant based on nothing. Particularly:

To transcend beyond duality and beyond the laws of karma one must love unconditionally.

When one can say to all situations and people, "I love you already, and at any moment I am ready to love you more."

If you love someone unconditionally then you must love the worst person as much as the best and thusly you cannot love anyone more than how you already did. If there is this small flaw in what you're saying is it not possible you were merely ranting about nothing in particular?

Either way, I'm of a similar view.
The IneptInitiate
http://xkcd.com/303/
http://xkcd.com/123/

I got a hot girl and the coolest band I know. I gotta bad habbit of smoking before the show.
I got music I got friends I trust and love. I get into a lot of fights and now my knuckles are all fucked up.....

November 20, 2007, 09:20:19 AM
Reply #18

INFINITE LIGHT

• A Familiar Feature

• Personal Text
    JESUS IS LORD!
    • View Profile
Yeah, shoulda said it in a more coherent way. Sorry about that. No rant though, love is infinite. No limit to it.  Love transcends.

Mine is not a better way Just another way
I am by no means a master just a student
what I value is not the only thing that is to be valued.
And my way is not the only way
JESUS IS LORD!

December 23, 2007, 03:55:19 PM
Reply #19

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
I'm just curious, but what is the significance of "5.)  In the physical worlds time and space are necessary for experience.". Is this implying that there is another dimension similar to the Manifest, or is it the worlds that are contained within the Manifest?

December 23, 2007, 04:19:37 PM
Reply #20

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
Well the astral world is closest to the manifest, but I'm fairly certain that it has neither time nor space. We are incarnate so that we might experience, and Heindel covers this quite well in his Cosmo-Conception. For this, we need time and space. I do not see what you do not understand about this principle. Perhaps I don't understand the question.

December 23, 2007, 08:43:02 PM
Reply #21

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
I apologize, for it was most definitely my lack of communication skills that had failed my last post. What I intended to ask, was when Prophecy referred to the 'Physical Worlds' in plural form.

December 23, 2007, 09:03:57 PM
Reply #22

Hech

• Posts By Osmosis

• View Profile
The Physical Worlds likely relates to the Chemical Region and the Etheric Region. Both of these are considered to be of the Physical World.

Courtesy of the Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception:

December 23, 2007, 09:29:09 PM
Reply #23

Trillis

• Posts By Osmosis

• Has a lot of posts

• View Profile
Wow, thank you. I'm very great full that you posted it.

April 28, 2008, 11:46:57 AM
Reply #24

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
OK, I realize this is kind of thread necromancy, but hopefully the relevance (at least, it's relevant to me) of my question makes up for that--and if not, I'll make a note to PM somebody from now on. Anyway...

In the three-fold nature of the universe theory (which I agree with, and as such I wish to know more about it), it's stated that the celestial sphere does not require time or space to function, and that the material sphere requires both--But here is where it got confusing for me.

Does the astral require space but not time, and mental time but not space--or is it the other way around? Because through both remote viewing (which supposedly is mental projection) and astral projecting (which is obviously astral) people can scan the past and the future (i.e., see/manipulate the "time-line", or read the Akashic records in some cases).

Does this mean time isn't in either, or are astral projectors merely using mental projection from the astral realm in order to see? Or does the Akashic records have something to do with it?  :confused:

Sorry for the confusing question, but I'm just that--confused. :headwall:

~:Shin:~ -- Also, I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this. But aside from making a new thread, I thought this was the most accurate thread (that I could find).
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

April 28, 2008, 06:43:24 PM
Reply #25

Kichara

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    Row, Row, Row Your Boat
    • View Profile
    • Check it Out.
First off, posting in an Article is not considered Thread necromancy.

and you are right. There is Space but no Time in the Astral world and in the Mental there is Time, but no Space.
Hey, whats up?

Please vote in my poll:
http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=12212.0

April 29, 2008, 06:36:11 AM
Reply #26

Shinichi

• Posts By Osmosis

• Personal Text
    The Eternal Student
    • View Profile
    • A Wolfe's Notebook
Thank you, I'll make a note of both points.

It's just that, I think I seen someone say it both ways at least once--or maybe I just read it backwards <_<--so I kinda got confused. :redface:

Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

~:Shin:~
~:Completed the 2013 Qi Gong Study Group:~

"There is no such thing as Impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

October 31, 2010, 11:05:41 AM
Reply #27

Jesse9209

• Veritas Furniture

• View Profile
I just reread this after a few more years of practice and much more made sense and was revealed to me through this reading. Thank you Prophecy, For everything.